When it comes to marketing your products, no channel should be left untapped. But how do you know which one will work for you specifically and which will not? One way to find out is to use call tracking software and get input from your customer base directly.
The main thing that call tracking software does for you is letting you know where your inbound leads are coming from. Once it’s up and running, you’ll quickly know which marketing channel is generating the best leads. As a result, you can optimize your marketing strategy for best returns on investment.
But before you can do any of that, you need to be certain that the call tracking software you’ve chosen allows you to view and measure the metrics that are important in your individual case. Good call tracking software should offer details such as call duration, keywords searched and the campaign generating the call.
Features to look for in call tracking software
Let’s list the features that must be present in a quality call tracking software:
- Detailed analytics on calls and real time analytics
- Call duration and call recording
- Link call source to marketing campaign
- Build caller profiles by capturing their location, device and other details
- Use caller profiles for personalized call experiences
- An interface that’s easy to set up and use
- A setup that’s ready to handle a sufficient volume of calls, calling minutes, etc.
- Scalable and capable of growing with your business
- Reporting features
- Integration with CRM tools
- Additional features like IVR, call forwarding, voicemail, notifications
It’s important to keep your focus on the features that are key to your specific business and not be swayed by all the extra features. Further, you may find that some features overlap with your existing CRM tools. Lastly, don’t forget to check if customer support is reliable.
Best call tracking software in 2020
No fixed charges in Basic Plan. Local tracking at $0.065/min, toll-free tracking at $0.075/min and call recording at $0.01/min. Local and toll free numbers at $3 and $4/month. All rates come down for the Premium package that comes with a fixed charge of $99/month.
? Key features:
- Pay-as-you-go pricing
- Seamless integrations and powerful workflows
- Instant telecom network
This article was written by Priya and originally published on CodeinWP.