Are you looking for a free alternative to Keywords Everywhere tool? You’re in the right place.
As bloggers, we always need useful tools and browser extensions for keyword research.
Hands down, keyword research is the best way to grow your organic traffic. If you’re looking for a faster way to find better keyword suggestions on the go, you need tools like Keywords Everywhere.
What is Keywords Everywhere?
Keywords Everywhere is a premium browser add-on for Chrome & Firefox that is used for quick keyword research and it also shows you keyword data such as search volume, CPC & competition.
It used to be a free browser extension but with its increased popularity, they made it premium and its pricing starts at $10 (gives you 100,000 credits, 1 credit = 1 keyword).
Visit this link to try their extension
Although it’s a great browser extension and worth its money but there are a few more alternatives to Keywords Everywhere that are worth checking out.
So in this post, we’ll cover some of the best Keywords Everywhere alternative tools (free & paid) that you can try in 2020.
11 Best Keywords Everywhere Alternative Tools
1. Ubersuggest Chrome Extension
Neil Patel recently launched this amazing free Chrome extension that can help you with keyword research on the go. It has been already downloaded by thousands of people around the world and it’s an excellent free alternative to Keywords Everywhere.
Once you install the extension, go to Google, and perform a search. Viola, you’ll be getting all the keyword data for your search term.
Ubersuggest free chrome extension gives you so many features including:
- Search volume and CPC data for your search terms right at Google’s search bar
- Keyword suggestions in the right-hand sidebar, according to your country preferences
- The average number of backlinks and domain score that the top 10 results have
- Different domain metrics such as backlinks, domain score for each of the first 10 search results in Google
- A chart showing you a correlation between backlinks and the top 10 search results results
Pricing: Totally free to use. If you’re just getting started
This article was written by Anil Agarwal and originally published on BloggersPassion: Learn SEO Blogging with An Expert.