Each project generally requires documenting all the processes within the project and managing key resources, which include materials, people, equipment, time, and so on.
Today, it is almost unthinkable to run projects without using information and communication technologies/channels, especially when the whole world is turning to remote work.
In addition to project management skills, it is very important to have certain tools to help organize, create, run and maintain a project. These project management tools are developed to help create a project management plan, allocate resources, track progress, manage budgets, and monitor the work engagement of team members.
There are different project management tools for different types of work; according to the complexity of a project, different tools can be used. The advantages of these tools are their ease of use and highly customizable interface. Each individual can make the most of what a tool offers and easily access all its functionalities (review tasks, monitor progress, and communicate with other team members, among other things).
One of the most popular tools of this kind is Trello, which is not everyone’s cup of tea. So, below, we will highlight some of its best alternatives!
This tool gives you complete control over your project and is so easy to use.
It allows you to:
As for the price of this tool:
- A free version is available – for up to 3 members for personal use and some smaller projects.
- License Tier 1 – 3 users, unlimited tasks, unlimited projects, unlimited time records, all the features, and more.
- License Tier 2 – 15 users, unlimited tasks, unlimited projects, unlimited time records, all the features, and more.
- License Tier 3 – 30 users, unlimited tasks, unlimited projects, unlimited time records, all the features, and more.
Another tool that certainly promises even better performance for your business is Monday. It provides the following features:
- Integrations – merging existing tools for the best possible workflow.
- Automations – setting up custom automations.
- Dashboards – a very detailed and user-friendly interface.
- Kanban – prioritizing and balancing demands.
- Gantt – visualization of content in one place.
- Files – saving, managing, and sharing files.
This tool can also be used as a CRM solution to organize advertising campaigns, manage user projects, manage video production, or simply track bugs. All in all, Monday provides a very wide range of possibilities.
The pricing plans for this tool are as follows:
- Individual – free forever,
This article was written by Amina Camdzic and originally published on WP Pluginsify.