WordPress donation plugins are an excellent way to raise money because not only can you reach a lot of people, depending on how successful you are at bringing viewers to your website, but you can give them an easy way to donate, and you can accept multiple forms of payments so the process is easy for everyone.
The Best WordPress Donation Plugins to Try
GiveWP, a secure WordPress donation plugin developed by Matt Cromwell and Devin Walker, is excellent for fundraising for a variety of reasons:
• You are not charged a commission on any donation you receive. Give does charge for a Basic, Plus, or Pro license, and they do charge for additional functionality, which is how they earn their revenue. These add-ons include Recurring Donations, Marketing Add-Ons, and more.
Why we like GiveWP
- The forms are easy to fill out.
- You can place donation forms on multiple pages of your website.
- Forms can be embedded on the sidebar of your website.
- Donation reports can be exported by date range in both PDF and CSV.
- Reports include full history of donations.
- It includes a PayPal payment gateway, the most popular to use, as well as Stripe, Authorize.net, etc.
Easy installation of the GiveWP plugin is possible with automatic installation. You simply go to Plugins and “Add New.” After you find GiveWp, simply click “Install Now.”
Whether you have one charity or many, you can manage multiple WordPress sites. It’s much easier to manage all your WordPress sites from one place.
Donation Content Locker
This WordPress donation plugin for fundraising is beneficial for those who wish to hide certain content from readers and only display it to donors. So, for example, if you are an author who writes stories every month, you can display certain stories to your donors that others will not see. It’s an incentive for donors to give to access
This article was written by Kristen Wright and originally published on WordPress News and Updates from iThemes – iThemes.