Are you looking for a good weather plugin for your WordPress website?
With a weather plugin, you can show weather forecasts on your website from your location or other areas. This can be a great option if you manage events that will be held outdoors.
In this article, we’ll tell you about the best WordPress weather plugins that let you add a weather widget to your website. But before we start, let’s find out if your website would benefit from a weather widget.
Does Your Website Need a Weather Widget
Not every website needs a weather widget. For example, if you have a fashion store, it doesn’t help your customer’s experience to display the weather forecast.
However, adding a weather widget can be extremely effective for some niches. Here are a few examples of websites that would benefit from a weather widget:
- Event Sites: If you have an event website that requires people to walk-in and be physically present, it would be helpful for your visitors to know the weather forecast for a specific day. This will help them decide what to wear or what kind of weather to expect while traveling to your location.
- Outdoor Activities: A weather widget can be extremely relevant if you have a website that organizes and manages outdoor activities like hiking, skiing, mountaineering, and more. The success of such activities is directly connected to the weather conditions where the event is held. Anyone who participates in outdoor events would reasonably want to know the weather forecast.
- Travel and Tourism: Travel and tourism-related websites definitely need a weather widget. This helps people plan their vacation so that they can fully enjoy their time. It will also help people pack their luggage more effectively before visiting their destination.
- News Portals: Displaying a weather widget in your news portal can make your website more relevant because people often check out these sites to learn about the weather for the rest of the day.
Now let’s look at the best WordPress weather plugins that will let you add a weather widget to your website.
1. Elfsight WordPress Weather Plugin
Elfsight WordPress Weather Plugin is a powerful tool that can help you display the weather forecast of any location on your website. It lets your users check the weather simply by adding the name, the zip code, or the coordinates of the location. It gives the exact
This article was written by Editorial Team and originally published on IsItWP – Free WordPress Theme Detector.