Blogging is an art, and using the right blogging tools will make your art rise and shine!
This is an epic list of blogging tools to which you can refer (hint: bookmark it!), and find new tools to enhance your blogging experience as well as the experience of your readers!
This epic list of blogging tools consists of resources for all types of bloggers whether professional, part-time or personal. I have structured them into various sections, allowing you to evaluate and choose the right tool for the right purpose.
Though the list of available tools is long, every tool is useful in its own way. I also offer a one-line comment for each tool as a quick but helpful reference.
I have personally used at least 75% of the tools mentioned below, and the remaining 25% are suggested by bloggers whose opinions I read and I trust.
Note: Some of the links have my affiliate link ( I will buy coffee)
The Ultimate Cheat Sheet of Blogging Tools
Desktop blog editors
- Hemingway Editor: A great desktop writing tool which will enhance your writing. Get an instant reading level grade and word count. Available for Windows and Mac.
- Frase: A web-based writing tool that integrated with WordPress, medium and a few other platforms. It uses AI technology to help you improve your content.
- Open Live Writer: Best desktop editor for Windows OS, and you can publish directly from your desktop.
- Evernote: I use this to take quick notes on my iPhone, and it’s available via cloud syncing.
Content idea generation tools
- BuzzSumo : Enter a website or a topic to find the most shared and
This article was written by Harsh Agrawal and originally published on ShoutMeLoud.