Car dealer sites are generally some of the more difficult sites to develop. This is because there are so many aspects that you or your web developer need to keep in mind when setting up your website.
A car dealership site is a complex ecosystem, but we’re here to let you in on a great product that can help you achieve a working site in no time at all. Enter Crocoblock, the ultimate toolkit for building websites with Elementor.
Let’s get started!
The Key Features To Look Out For
Let’s start with some of the major features that make a car dealer website a successful platform people would actively use and recommend.
- Friendly registration and authorization process for vendors and buyers.
- Editable user-profile.
- Ad pages and ad listings.
- Enabled messages/notifications for communication between vendors and buyers.
- Smooth custom search and site navigation.
- System of reviews and ratings.
- Clear interface for the administrator.
Crocoblock comes with 18 JetPlugins and 150 widgets. More notable, however, are their pre-made templates. With Elementor and Crocoblock, you can now take a pre-made Crocoblock template, apply some customization, and voila! You will have a fully working Elementor Car Dealer website.
One-Stop-Shop for Your Car Dealer Website
Now that we’ve got our plugins lined up, let’s dive into the creation of our website. You will most likely have 3 main users, namely:
- Sellers, who should be able to submit and manage their ads.
- Buyers, who need a clear interface to look through offers, filter out different ads and get in touch with car owners.
- The site administrator, who will need the website to function without his constant input.
The Car Dealer dynamic template by Crocoblock takes all this into consideration.
Essentially, dynamic templates are pre-coded websites. This eliminates the need for any coding knowledge and is a perfect solution for all WordPress users alike.
As I mentioned previously, Crocoblock comes with its own set of JetPlugins. These are some of the most top-rated within the Elementor user community and official Trello board. Crocoblock makes use of these products by powering its pre-made templates with them.
In fact, when purchasing your pre-made template license, you will benefit from the following perks:
- 10+ Dynamic Templates
- 18 JetPlugins
- 150+ JetWidgets
- 50+ design templates
Let’s take a look at some of the main features that you will access with the Car Dealer dynamic template by Crocoblock.
The JetEngine plugin is in charge of structuring site blocks, creating post relations, and displaying content in diverse formats.
With its help, you will get access to:
- A ready-made registration form,
- User profiles,
This article was written by Gabriella Galea and originally published on WP Mayor.