Microsoft Word is without any doubt the best word processor using which you can create, manage and share documents like a pro.
Since its initial launch in 1983 by Microsoft, the software has gone a ton of changes and a lot more features have been updated in it making it a widely popular word software for the masses.
There are a wide array of features and functionalities which you can use on Word. If you are looking for a quick solution on how to duplicate a page in Word, we will discuss the same in this detailed article.
1 How do I Duplicate a Single Page in Word?
Duplicating a single page in the Word is quite simple. You just need to follow some quick steps to do so.
Step 1: We will first start by selecting the text which you want to copy in a new Word file. Take your cursor to the first text in your document, left click and hold, then scroll down selecting all the text in your single page document and take the cursor to the end of the last word mentioned on your page.
Pro Tip: You can use the following shortcuts to select all text.
- If you are using a Windows PC -> Press CTRL + A to select all the text in the document.
- If you are using a Macbook/iOS -> Press command + A to select all the text in the document.
Step 2: Once you select the text which you want to copy, right click using your mouse and you’ll get an option to Copy. Select “Copy” to copy your text.
Pro Tip: You can use the following shortcuts to copy the text.
- If you are using a Windows PC -> Press CTRL + C
- If you are using a Macbook/iOS -> Press command + C
Step 3: By copying the contents of the page, you can paste it onto another page or into a new word document.
- Place the cursor at the bottom of the page that is before the copied one.
- Click Insert -> Blank Page to add a new page.
Pro Tip: To jump from the current page to the next, you can also add a page break using keyboard shortcuts
- If you are using a Windows PC -> Press CTRL + Enter
- If you are using a Macbook/iOS -> Press command
This article was written by MyThemeShop Editorial Team and originally published on Blog – MyThemeShop.