Fiverr is one of the BEST platforms to find freelancers worldwide. It’s not only an affordable platform but you’ll be able to outsource almost everything ranging from web design to SEO to email marketing, automation, and so on.
Looking for honest Fiverr reviews? Want to use Fiverr to outsource your projects but can’t decide whether to choose it or not? You’re in the right place where you’ll find accurate information about Fiverr.
Fiverr is one of the BIGGEST marketplaces for freelancers and buyers where they can find and offer thousands of services.
Whether you’re running a website, personal blog, portfolio site, an eCommerce store, or an agency, you can use Fiverr to find a ton of freelancers at affordable prices.
In this Fiverr reviews post, we’ll talk about;
- What is Fiverr and how does it work?
- Is Fiverr safe or a scam?
- 5 incredible tips for buyers to avoid scammers on Fiverr
- Pros and cons of using Fiverr
- 3 better alternatives to Fiverr and many more
So are you ready to find those details? Let’s get started.
Fiverr Review: How Does It Work? Legitimate or Scam?
What is Fiverr?
Fiverr is one of the most popular freelance marketing platforms where you can find thousands of services.
Over 11,000,000 businesses are using Fiverr to find thousands of affordable freelancers across the globe.
A brief history of Fiverr
Fiverr was founded in 2010 by Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger and it’s an Israeli online marketplace for freelance services.
Here’s a brief history of Fiverr;
- Fiverr was founded in 2010 and they began by offering services with 8 categories
- In 2011, Fiverr reached 100,000 buyers
- In 2012, Fiverr registered “Gig” trademark (which is the launch of proprietary leveling and rating system)
- In 2014, Fiverr reached 1 million buyers
- In 2018, Fiverr reached 5 million buyers, and over 200 categories were launched on their platform
Here’s an interesting fact about Fiverr;
Fiverr generates 55% of its revenue from repeat buyers (source).