Gary Vaynerchuk’s net worth is over $160 million.
Gary is one of the most influential experts in the marketing industry.
Millions of people love Gary. The #1 reason for their love towards Gary is this: how open he is with his career.
He talks the talk. He creates a TON of new content almost every single day and shares incredible wisdom through his videos, podcasts, books, etc.
So how did Gary Vee’s net worth go from zero to over $160 million?
In this post, you’ll find all the essential success secrets of Gary so you can also follow his path. Are you ready? Let’s get started.
Who is Gary Vaynerchuk?
Gary Vaynerchuk (also referred to as Gary Vee) is a serial entrepreneur, investor, New York Times best-selling author, Chairman of VaynerX, CEO of VaynerMedia, and VaynerSports, and Co-Founder of Empathy Wines.
At the age of 14, Gary Vee entered the family wine business. After college, he grew his family’s wine business from $3 million to $60 million in just five years.
He also transitioned his family’s wine store into one of the first eCommerce platforms for alcohol in the country which resulted in exponential growth.
Gary Vaynerchuk Biography:
- Gary Vaynerchuk Age: 45 years old
- Birth Date: 14 November 1975
- Birth Place: Babruysk, Belarus
- Nationality: American (he is a Belarusian-American entrepreneur)
- Status: Married
Gary Vaynerchuk in Numbers:
- Gary’s podcast “The GaryVee Audio Experience” is one of the global top 100 iTunes podcasts
- He’s a 5-time New York Times bestselling author
- His YouTube channel named Gary Vee currently has around 3 million subscribers with over 214 million views
- Over 2.2 million people follow Gary on Twitter
- Gary Vee currently has around 9 million followers on Instagram
Are you curious to find the success secrets of Gary Vee? Want to know how Gary Vaynerchuk net worth went from $0 to over $160 million? Let’s find out.