LearnDash is a popular LMS software that caters for Fortune 500 companies, universities, training organizations, and entrepreneurs. Using LearnDash you can easily create courses, lessons, quizzes, and certificates, to name a few options. You can also monetize your courses by selling subscriptions, memberships, course bundles, and more.
⚙️ Top features
- Powerful course builder
- Advanced quizzes
- Drip-feed content option
- Flexible course prerequisites
- Detailed reporting
- Front-end user profiles
- Shopping cart and online payment options
- Own branding option
- The powerful course builder and numerous course options mean that you can create courses to your exact specifications.
- LearnDash integrates with a wide assortment of add-ons, enabling you to add extra functionality to your eLearning platform. Add-ons include WooCommerce, Stripe, BuddyPress, MemberPress, Gravity Forms, Slack, ConvertKit, Zapier, and many more.
- LearnDash takes a little bit of getting used to, and the course creation process isn’t that intuitive. There is a knowledge base packed full of useful information, but an individual support service is only available via the ticketed email support channel.
LearnDash offers three premium plans:
- Basic ($159 a year) – One-site license, unlimited courses and users, and access to all features.
- Plus ($189 a year) – 10-site license, unlimited courses and users, and access to all features.
- Pro($329 a year) – 25-site license, unlimited courses and users, and access to all features.
LearnDash also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you decide this isn’t the right eLearning platform for your project then you can expect a full refund.
Teachable is a feature rich LMS tool that will enable you to quickly and easily create a beautiful eLearning website packed with engaging online courses. This all-in-one platform is ideal for those who want to focus on course creation, while leaving the back-end web design to the experts from Teachable.
⚙️ Top features
Teachable offers an extremely intuitive and user-friendly interface, both for instructors and students alike. Here are Teachable’s best bits:
- Create multimedia
This article was written by Megan Jones and originally published on CodeinWP.