The history of the film takes us back to the past centuries, as the first movie appeared in 1895. Although they already used so-called special effects, TV got its popularity later. It happened only in the 1950s when different TV shows become trendy. A lot of water under the bridge, but the cinema becomes more and more popular.
That’s why today, many users search for Netflix WordPress themes. Are you one of them? In this case, don’t stop reading. This post will tell you about must-have features. Still, before we get started, I’d like you to check out the next statistics.
Here is what we saw in 2019:
- Almost 95% of negative site feedback happens because of poor web design.
- Slow-loading projects cost their owners £1.73 billion per year in lost sales.
- 47% of prospects expect a maximum loading time of 2-3 seconds.
- 89% of today’s users wouldn’t return on the website if they didn’t like the shopping experience.
- Half of the visitors would leave the site, which has no contact info. Or in case it is hard to find.
- 40% of visitors will leave the website if it takes too long to load the images.
- Almost 90% of prospects expect to see your top items on the homepage.
- Half of the users prefer checking product pages before moving to other site sections.
- People prefer creative designs to plain text.
- Still, they would prefer plain text to the one which is hard to read.
All of these mean you need to take care of comfort. The site you design should be super visitor-friendly, eye-pleasing, readable, and rocket-fast. It is the only way you can get the audience and stand out from the crowd.
Which Features to Look in Netflix Style WordPress Themes?
Are you ready to run a movie or TV-related site? Don’t miss the list below in this case. Here are the essentials your project should have:
- Mobile-ready design,
- Full-width slider,
- Relevant posts selection,
- Search Engines Optimization,
- Versatile UI & UX components,
- eCommerce features,
- Sticky Posts,
- Menu with categories and subcategories.
10+1 Netflix Style WordPress Themes Tips to Make Friends with SEO
Let’s imagine that your project already has all the needed web design elements. In this case, it’s time to think about SEO. The good thing is prof products come with SEO-friendly code by default. You won’t need to do anything to improve Google search results. However, there are a few SEO tips I’d like to share with you. To get better SEO results, you should do the following.
- Use high-quality & unique content.
- Add header tags.
- Format pages properly.
- Work on page loading speed.
- Optimize pics.
- Use trustworthy links.
- Run a blog.
- Use multiple content elements.
- Check website readability.
- Optimize it for mobiles.
- Be active on SM.
Want to know more
This article was written by Lana Miro and originally published on WP Mayor.