April 1, 2020
Last Updated On April 1, 2020
The last few weeks have felt like a year in many cases and I’m afraid that we’re just getting started. It is a scary time during this worldly crisis. We are all in this together and experiencing changes to the global economy, global workforce and life of staying close to home.
As we moved our in-office team to remote, we started to think about the challenges that others have working remotely for the first time and what that means to their productivity, mental health and their lives at home. We recently pushed out a blog post that focuses on what you can do working remote.
But we wanted to do more.
Last Thursday, we quickly scrambled around to refocusing a lot of our efforts to help you. We want to be your best resource to help you get your brick and mortar businesses online for the first time. We want to help you explore your current services and freelance plans to see what recurring revenue plans you could put in place. We want to help those that have lost their jobs find new ways to build businesses.
Whatever your situation may be, we want to help you. We’re going to do this in a couple of ways.
- We’re going to dedicate each week of April to a different type of website. We’ll have several videos and blog posts dedicated to tools and how-tos to help you get started, if that’s the type of site you need to create. (More on these below)
- We’re opening up our iThemes Training Monthly subscription to have a 30-day free trial. Meaning you can get our excellent training FREE for the first 30 days. This is huge, as we are running an SEO Bootcamp this month.
- We’re also offering a 30% discount on all our products. We recognize the economic impact this has had on many and we want to make it easier for you to access our tools if they are a fit to help you get your business online, or if you’re working to help others get theirs online.
As I mentioned above, each week we’re going to focus on providing content for a specific type of website or audience. Here’s what we’re going to focus on.
- March 30 – April 3 – Freelancers / Agency Owners & Small Businesses
- April 6 – April 10 – Creating a Membership Site / eCommerce
- April 13 – April 17 – Teacher / Education / School / LMS based sites
- April 20 – April 24 – Coaches / Consultants / Podcasts
- April 27 – May 1 – It’s a Surprise!
In addition to focusing on these areas and building sites, we’re also running 2 Facebook live events every Friday. This is your chance to ask questions around the week’s topic. Make sure you head over to our Facebook page, like it (if you haven’t) and join the event.
Our hope is that everyone of you will find something that helps you in your journey. There are many uncertainties right now, but we know one thing that is certain, we’re here for you. We’re in this together. Our goal is to make your lives awesome.
Keep reading the article at WordPress News and Updates from iThemes – iThemes. The article was originally written by Matt Danner on 2020-04-01 14:47:44.
The article was hand-picked and curated for you by the Editorial Team of WP Archives.