Are you running an agency and looking for the best SEO software? You’re in the right place.
We’ve been using a plethora of SEO tools over the past 10 years. Some of them are extremely useful and most of them are useless.
When it comes to selecting any SEO software or toolkit, “data” matters a lot (be it backlinks, content or keywords). That’s why it’s essential to invest your time and money into only those tools that are already loved by thousands of others.
So in this post, we’ve handpicked a list of 11 of the best SEO software tools for agencies. They are not only worth your money but offer excellent value. Are you ready to find them out? Let’s dive in.
SEO Software for Agencies: A Handpicked List of 11 Tools
Hands down, SEMrush is the best SEO software suite for SEO agencies. It gives you access to over 40 SEO tools ranging from traffic analytics to keyword magic tool to backlink analysis, site audits and so on. So yes, you’ll be getting access to most of the SEO agency tools under one roof.
It’s also the same SEO toolkit we’ve been using at BloggersPassion for more than FIVE years now and it’s used by more than 6 million people worldwide.
Here’s how its interface looks like;
As you can see above, you can easily discover all the key metrics from domain analytics to organic traffic to site audits at one place.
Features: Here are some of the incredible features you get with SEMrush all in one SEO toolkit.
- Site Audit
- Backlink Analysis
- Organic Research
- Position Tracking
- Link Building Tool
- On Page SEO Checker
- Traffic Analytics
- You can perform site audits to find and fix all the SEO related issues in your site
- You can estimate traffic (including organic and paid) of any domain
- Helps you with backlink analysis to find backlink sources of any site
- Its keyword tool is amazing as it gives access to estimated search volume, historical volume trends, keyword difficulty, CPC and so on
- Offers you a 30-day free trial with the Pro plan and a 14-day free trial with the Guru plan
- Provides you white label reports (with their Business plan)
- There’s a huge learning curve as SEMrush offers more than 40 tools under one roof
If you are looking for more information, you can check out our SEMrush review.
SEMrush Pricing: SEMrush offers the following pricing packages. You should try their Pro version FREE for 30 days to see if it’s a right fit for your business or not.
1. Pro plan from SEMrush: This is the starter plan
This article was written by Anil Agarwal and originally published on BloggersPassion: Learn SEO Blogging with An Expert.