In addition to a customizable registration form, the plugin also packs in a Multiple User Role Wholesale Pricing feature that comes in handy when you have several roles with multiple wholesale discount options.
Wholesale for WooCommerce has been termed the Swiss Army Knife of wholesale extensions because it sits on your existing configuration, taking care of your regular customers while also supporting B2B users.
So, are you ready to take a tour through the Wholesale for WooCommerce plugin and see what it’s all about?
Wholesale for WooCommerce Review: A Quick Glimpse At The Features
Before we get our hands on the actual plugin, let’s take a quick look at the features of Wholesale for WooCommerce and why it has gained such traction since its release.
First off, you don’t need to make major changes to your existing WooCommerce site – the plugin sits on your existing setup and extends its capabilities to support B2B users. So you don’t have to worry about revamping your site, losing crucial data, or affecting your existing customers in any way.
This multi-functional plugin makes creating wholesale user roles simple, making wholesale pricing available only to these roles. You get to define discounted rules for each role, and there’s a convenient, customizable registration form for wholesalers.
Here’s a quick glimpse of Wholesale for WooCommerce’s most notable features:
- Seamlessly create and manage multiple wholesale prices for simple and variable products.
- Create a private store for your wholesale customers.
- Add a minimum threshold to your orders to encourage bulk buying.
- Offer percentage-based or fixed discounts on your wholesale products.
- Give wholesalers a dedicated registration form.
- Create multiple wholesale and retail user roles for easy management and to keep tabs on buying preferences.
- Role-based pricing.
- Compatible with other plugins such as WooCommerce Subscription for recurring bulk orders, Currency Switcher for WooCommerce, Bulk Variation Forms, and Bulk Shop for WooCommerce.
- Allows retail customers to upgrade to wholesale via the Retailer to Wholesaler upgrade option.
Setting Up Wholesale for WooCommerce
Now that we’ve skimmed through the features of Wholesale for WooCommerce, let’s go hands-on and see how it works.
Article Continues Below
Getting Ready to Sell Wholesale
Setting up this plugin was, as usual, simple. On activating it, a new, Wholesale menu block was added to my Admin menu. This is where the magic happens!