Looking to create an affiliate program for your WordPress-powered online store, membership site, online course, or anything else?
Affiliate programs are a great way to market your offerings because you get an army of loyal promoters who are willing to write about what you offer and link to your site. However, if you use an affiliate network like ShareASale or Commission Junction, you’re going to have to pay a hefty fee to the middleman in addition to the commission you give to your affiliates.
SliceWP is a native WordPress affiliate plugin that lets you run an affiliate program right from your site, without any middlemen. That means there are no extra commissions to pay – all you owe is what you pay directly to the affiliate. You also don’t need to learn a new interface – you can manage everything without leaving your WordPress dashboard.
It integrates with popular WordPress plugins like WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads and gives you everything you need to start running a WordPress affiliate program without needing any technical knowledge.
In our hands-on SliceWP review, we’ll give you a look at everything this freemium WordPress affiliate plugin offers.
SliceWP Review: A Quick Look at the Features
SliceWP offers all the features you need to create a working affiliate program on your WordPress site:
- Customizable commission rates (flat or percentage).
- Custom per-product or per-affiliate commission rates.
- Customizable tracking cookie duration and behavior.
- Front-end affiliate dashboard for affiliates to view their stats, get links, use creatives, etc.
- Unlimited affiliates, along with front-end registration forms and optional manual admin approval.
- Dedicated coupon codes for affiliates.
- Customizable emails.
- Real-time statistics, along with lots of reporting options.
- One-time or recurring commissions.
- Automatic PayPal payouts to save time paying your affiliates.
- Affiliate social sharing to make it easy for affiliates to share their links on social media.
SliceWP currently has dedicated integrations for the following plugins:
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Paid Memberships Pro
- Paid Member Subscriptions
There’s also a custom conversion add-on that lets you manually set up tracking for other tools by adding a shortcode to your order confirmation page. In the shortcode, you can pass information on the price of the product. If you’re selling a single product, this is easy to do manually. If the price of the product is variable, you might need to get a developer to help you programmatically add the proper information to the shortcode.
SliceWP also has a public product roadmap. So if you want to see the features that are on their way, you can check out the
This article was written by Colin Newcomer and originally published on WP Mayor.