Who else wants to know how to start a fashion blog and make it successful? If you are looking for ways to launch your successful fashion blog from scratch, this tutorial is exclusively for you.
I’m not only going to show how to start a fashion blog, but I’ll share a few incredible ideas with you on how to make it profitable. Are you ready? Let’s get into the details.
Why should you start a fashion blog?
There are so many great reasons to start a fashion blog.
If you are already working in the fashion domain and passionate about the latest fashion trends, design, and style, then starting a blog is a great way where you share your personal style, trends from established designers and promote yourself to create a brand online.
Blogging is one of the most effective ways to make income. If you are good at promoting or creating related fashion products, you can make a lot of passive income from your blogs.
Above all, starting fashion blogging helps you connect with awesome people in the fashion industry as well as hones your marketing skills.
Top 10 Fashion Blogs to Follow in 2020
Did you know that the fashion industry is a billion-dollar industry? Fashion industry worldwide revenue expected to rise from $481 billion in 2018 to $712 billion by 2022 (according to Shopify report).
So yes, this is the RIGHT time to start a fashion blog, and if you’re looking for inspiration before you launch a fashion blog, this section is for you. Here are the top 10 fashion blogs that are going to inspire you in 2020.
1. Sincerely Jules: ‘Sincerely Jules’ is one of the top lifestyle and fashion blogs to follow in 2020. It is run by Julie Sariñana, who is a top international fashion and lifestyle influencers and founded in 2009.
2. The Budget Fashionista: This blog was launched in 2003 by Kathryn Finney and took over by Catherine Brock in 2014, where you can find a ton of fashion and lifestyle-related stuff by spending less. It’s also featured in top publications like the TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, CNBC, E!/Style Network, and so on.
3. The Sartorialist: This is another famous fashion blog that is founded in 2005 by Scott Schuman. If you’re looking for the best outfits, Fashion, style, etc. this fashion blog is a must-read for you. It has also been featured in GQ, Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, and Interview.
4. Man Repeller: If you’re looking for smart ideas and fashion tips, this blog is worth following. Leandra launched it in 2010, and ‘Man Repeller’ has also received “Shorty Award for Best” in Fashion.
5. Akanksha Redhu: Akanksha Redhu is a top Indian fashion blog run by Akanksha where she usually blogs about travel, Fashion, lifestyle, beauty, health, and fitness. It was launched in 2010, and you can also find a ton of personally curated compilation of fashion products in her website’s Shop section.
This article was written by Anil Agarwal and originally published on BloggersPassion: Learn SEO Blogging with An Expert.