These days, it’s not easy to find high-quality, original WordPress themes. And sometimes, when you think you have found one, you quickly realize that the theme club you’re interested in joining or the theme framework you want to buy is hundreds of dollars.
But it doesn’t have to be like that.
Today we’re going to take an in-depth look at a WordPress theme shop called Elegant Themes. They offer a few exceptional premium themes and even some helpful plugins like Monarch and Bloom, which are designed to help website owners build beautiful, highly converting websites that generate a large following and lots of money.
And to help you out, we’ve created a table of contents, just in case you want to skip ahead:
So, let’s get started!
What is Elegant Themes
Elegant Themes is a WordPress theme shop that runs highly recommended by some of the top WordPress enthusiasts and experts. Nick Roach, who started the theme club in his college apartment, has grown Elegant Themes exponentially over the past 11 years since its inception.
In the past, Elegant Themes offered WordPress site owners approximately 87 themes and a handful of plugins. However, in an attempt to provide the highest quality product to its customers, Elegant Themes has downsized and now only offers 2 premium themes – Divi and Extra – and 3 powerful plugins designed to help you grow your site – Monarch, Bloom, and Divi Builder.
See our 20% off Elegant Themes Coupon and get started today!
Just like you’d expect from any reliable WordPress theme, Divi and Extra come packed with a set of standard features site owners can utilize with ease:
- General Settings: Change the color schemes and typography. In addition, control your layout, featured articles, social media icons, and more. The admin page gives you control over the basic functions and features of your theme.
- Navigation Settings: Set up and configure dropdown menus and links, exclude pages from the navigation bar, and more.
- Builder Settings: Enable and disable the Divi Builder plugin for post, pages, projects, and other custom post types.
- Layout Settings: Set up and configure thumbnails, comments, and post-info sections for posts and pages.
- Ad Settings: Manage un-widgetized advertisements. Additionally, embed Google AdSense code onto your site.
- SEO Settings: Manage your SEO settings and rank higher in search results. Set SEO separately for your site’s homepage, single post pages, and index pages. Trust that both themes are compatible with popular SEO plugins such as WordPress SEO by Yoast and All-In-One SEO too.
- Integration Tab: Add third-party scripts such as Google Analytics code or any other tracking code, that you’d normally add in footer.php to track user behavior, conversions,
This article was written by Dev and originally published on WPKube.