YouTube is huge! It is the second largest search engine and a good source of revenue for more than 20 million YouTubers.
YouTube makes around $15 billion a year but does not keep it all to itself. YouTube offers a 45/55 split which means that Google keeps 45 percent of YouTube advertising revenue, and content creators get the remaining 55 percent which is a whopping $8.25 billion.
This makes it completely reasonable to invest in YouTube and want to improve your search results so that you can earn more.
This is why you need us!
In this article, we will help you find all tools that you will need for your YouTube channel and that will help you boost your traffic, earnings, video quality, audio quality, and more.
Let’s just dive into it!
Best YouTube Marketing Tools:
Marketing tools will help you get more natural traffic to your YouTube channel.
- Tubebuddy: A great tool for easily managing, optimizing, and growing your YouTube channel. Tubebuddy offers advanced analytics and data, rank tracking capabilities, and bulk processing features which makes it the overall best marketing tool for YouTube.
- Vidiq: You can use this tool to delve into your competitor’s data and find out what tags are they using. Vidiq also has a strong set of YouTube SEO features that helps create SEO-friendly titles, descriptions, and tags.
- Keyword Tool: Use this tool to generate highly relevant long-tail keywords about a particular topic.
- Agorapulse: Agorapulse allows users to monitor their accounts, detect nasty trolls, and manage their YouTube comments so that they can read and reply to all comments and never miss an important conversation.
- Vidooly: It is an Online Video analytics tool that provides insights & measurements such as rankings, audience insights, brand safety score, audience overlap, and more for YouTube videos.
- Headliner: Use this tool to easily create videos to promote your podcast, radio show, or blog.
- SocialBlade: SocialBlade is a popular stats tracking that is used by most professional YouTubers.
- BuzzSumo: Helps you find more relevant ideas for your audience. It can also be used to find what is trending on YouTube.
- YouTube Studio: YouTube Studio is the free tool that offers marketing and analytic toolkit.
YouTube Thumbnail Tools:
Thumbnail is your video in a nutshell, and it is as important as your video content. The better the thumbnail the more views your video will get. Here are a few YouTube tools that
This article was written by Harsh Agrawal and originally published on ShoutMeLoud.