In today’s digital age, having a website is essential for enhancing your online presence and building credibility with the target audience. Your website also showcases your brand identity and is a potent B2C & B2B growth marketing tool.
WordPress is undoubtedly one of the leading and most efficient content management systems for hosting and building websites, powering over 40% of websites. However, if you consider turning your website into an online store where you can sell products, WooCommerce is the ideal plugin. Add to that a managed WooCommerce hosting provider, and you’re solid.
Once you have picked WooCommerce, you’d need a theme as well. However, with multiple WooCommerce theme options, choosing the right option that will enhance your website’s speed, security, and overall performance can be challenging.
But don’t worry! We have done the heavy lifting for you, and this blog lists the lightweight and customizable WooCommerce themes to make your website faster. We’ve curated this list after testing each theme. So, let’s dive in.
Short on time? Jump directly to the list of the fastest WooCommerce themes.
Why Choose the Fastest WooCommerce Theme for Your Website?
Choosing the fastest WooCommerce theme is vital if you want your audience to experience the following:
- Improved User Experience
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Better Search Engine Rankings
- Higher Engagement Rates and Lower Bounce Rates
Choosing the fastest WooCommerce themes will help increase your site’s speed and improve its performance. The WooCommerce themes mentioned in this blog are designed to handle increased traffic, product catalogs, and additional functionalities without sacrificing performance.
WooCommerce Themes Perform Better on Cloudways Hosted Stores
Experience lightning-fast performance and reliable hosting for your WooCommerce store. Get started today!
How We Tested the Fastest WooCommerce Themes? (Performance Benchmarking)
We used different tools and techniques to curate the list of the fastest WooCommerce themes in 2023. GTmetrix and PageSpeed Insights are among the tools we used to test the themes’ performance.
When it comes to the testing method, we installed a theme on the WordPress test site while leaving it as it is, with no demo content, media, or template. We ran the website on GTmetrix and PageSpeed Insights as soon as the theme was activated. This helped us rank all these WooCommerce themes.
GTmetrix is a web performance testing and monitoring tool. It is an excellent platform to ensure whether the WooCommerce theme is cluttered with unnecessary files that adversely impact the website’s performance. The tool also facilitates optimization for faster loading times.
When we used GTmetrix to test and rank the speed of WooCommerce themes, we considered the following parameters or metrics:
i) Structure Scores
The structure scores consider the site’s raw performance and actual performance experienced by users.
ii) Performance Scores
GTmetrix provides performance scores based on factors such as Google PageSpeed and Yahoo! YSlow guidelines. These scores offer an overall assessment of the theme’s performance and optimization level. We aimed for higher scores to ensure better speed and efficiency of WooCommerce themes.
iii) Total Blocking Time (TBT)
TBT measures the total duration between FCP and Time to Interactive (TTI) during which the main thread is occupied with long tasks. Lower TBT values indicate a more responsive website.
iv) Largest Contentful Paint (LCP)
LCP measures the time it takes for the largest content element to appear on the screen. It helps evaluate the perceived loading speed of the page.
v) Fully Loaded Time
The fully loaded time indicates when all page resources, including third-party content, have finished loading. It takes into account all components, such as images, scripts, and stylesheets. A shorter fully loaded time indicates better performance.
vi) Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS)
CLS measures the visual stability of the page by quantifying unexpected layout shifts during the loading process. A lower CLS indicates a more stable and user-friendly experience.
By analyzing these parameters and considering the recommendations provided by GTmetrix, we gained insights into the speed and performance of WooCommerce themes. This information will also assist you in making informed decisions and optimizing the theme for a better user experience.
Pingdom is a web monitoring and performance testing tool used to evaluate the speed and efficiency of WooCommerce themes. This tool is quite similar to GTmetrix but features slightly different metrics. We wanted to run all these themes on both these tools since it can serve as a ‘check and balances’ situation in case of discrepancies.
i) Load Time
Pingdom measures the time the WooCommerce theme’s web page takes to load completely. By analyzing the load time, you can identify the bottlenecks or components that require any improvement.
ii) Page Size
This metric measures the webpage’s overall size in kilobytes (KB) or megabytes (MB). A smaller page size is preferable as it reduces bandwidth usage and allows faster loading.
iii) Performance Grade
The primary elements contributing to the performance grade score include size, requests, redirects, errors, etc. These metrics are measured and rated out of 100. The goal is to get as high of a score as possible.
The number of requests indicates the total number of HTTP requests made by the webpage to load all the necessary resources. Fewer requests generally lead to faster loading times.
List of the Top 10 Fastest WooCommerce Themes in 2023
Now that you know about the testing methods based on which we have curated the list of fastest WooCommerce themes in 2023, let’s quickly get to know all of them:
1. Hello Elementor
If you are searching for one of the fastest WooCommerce themes in 2023, choosing Hello Elementor won’t make you regret it! It’s a lightweight theme with a total page size of 21KB and is fully optimized for the Elementor page builder.
The theme features excellent speed and performance, making it an ideal option for building a successful e-commerce store.
- Integrates with Elementor, one of the most complex page builders available.
- Features some page builder elements, including video, headings, posts, portfolios, Google Maps, and more.
- Ensures website owners receive a responsive design for all devices.
- Competent in building multilingual and translated sites with help from RTL support.
- Integrates with efficient plugins like WooCommerce, WPML, Yoast, etc.
This theme is available to download for free, along with a paid version for additional widgets, templates, and element builders. The price starts at $49 per year.
- Structure Score: 98%
- Performance Score: 100%
- Total Blocking Time (TBT): 0 ms
- Largest Contentful Paint (LCP): 441 ms
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS): 0
- Load Time: 281 ms
- Page Size: 43.0 KB
- Performance Grade: 100
- Requests: 8
Hello Elementor Theme: Pros & Cons
Pros of Hello Elementor Theme:
- Fast loading: The theme is optimized for speed, resulting in faster load times than most WordPress themes.
- Lightweight and stripped down: It has minimal unnecessary stylings and takes up only 6kb in-memory resources, contributing to better performance.
- Design freedom: Hello Elementor provides complete design freedom, allowing you to create your site exactly as you desire.
- WooCommerce compatibility: The theme works well with WooCommerce, making it suitable for building e-commerce stores.
- Supportive community: A large community of Elementor users can provide assistance and support if you encounter any issues.
Cons of Hello Elementor Theme:
- Theming customization: You need to handle the theming yourself as the theme lacks ready-made templates and theme options to tweak the header, footer, or other elements.
- Dependency on Elementor Pro: To access the full capabilities of the theme builder, you are required to upgrade to Elementor Pro, which comes at an additional cost.
- Limited compatibility: Hello Elementor may not be an ideal choice if you don’t have the Elementor page builder, as it heavily relies on its functionalities and may not work well with other page builders or the default WordPress editor.
Fastest WooCommerce Hosting for Stores Prioritizing Performance
Upgrade to Cloudways managed hosting and enjoy scalable infrastructure, advanced caching, and dedicated support. Take your WooCommerce store to new heights!
One of the best free WooCommerce themes for your e-commerce website is Botiga. It is a sleek, performance-optimized, and mobile-responsive theme featuring ample customization options to differentiate your online business from your competitors.
- Offers an additional header, foot layouts, and an add-to-cart button.
- Highly customizable design.
- Optimized for performance with built-in minification, vanilla JavaScrip, etc.
- Advanced customization option includes product filters, multiple cart layouts, sales badges, and more.
Botiga is free of cost. However, if you want to buy its Pro version, the basic price to purchase 1 license is $69 per year.
- Structure Score: 94%
- Performance Score: 100%
- Total Blocking Time (TBT): 0ms
- Largest Contentful Paint (LCP): 464ms
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS): 0
- Load Time: 314 ms
- Page Size: 94.4 KB
- Performance Grade: 100
- Requests: 11
Botiga Theme: Pros & Cons
Pros of Botiga Theme:
- Multiple layout options: Botiga offers six archive layouts, allowing you to choose the most suitable layout for your e-commerce website.
- Versatile header options: With five header options, you can customize the design to match your branding and navigation needs.
- Attractive product gallery styles: The theme provides three gallery styles for product pages, allowing you to showcase your products in visually appealing ways.
- Effective badge styles: Botiga offers multiple badge styles to notify customers about special offers, sales, and limited-time deals, helping to increase conversions.
- Additional features: The theme includes useful features such as a built-in scroll-to-top button, customizable product card listings, related products functionality, and wishlist functionality.
Cons of Botiga Theme:
- Limited website templates: Botiga may have a limited selection of pre-built templates, limiting your quick and easy setup options.
- Potential customization limitations: While the theme offers customization options, the extent of customization may be limited compared to themes that provide more flexibility and options.
- Dependency on additional plugins: Depending on your specific needs, you may need to rely on additional plugins or extensions to enhance the functionality of Botiga, which could add complexity to your website setup.
Astra is one of the most popular and fully customizable WooCommerce themes growing in popularity.
The theme offers numerous well-designed templates to set up your store. You can edit these templates with Brizy, Beaver Builder, Elementor, and the WordPress Block Editor. One of the best parts about Astra is that you can customize most elements without touching the code.
- Offers prebuilt demos for designs in outdoor adventure, organic stores, pet care, custom printing companies, etc.
- Controls the entire design of your blog through the customizer.
- Layout settings include adding sidebars, adjusting your headers, and single-page layouts.
- You can translate the theme into multiple languages.
- Filters and hooks are ideal for extending functionality.
Astra includes a free and a premium version with price plans ranging up to $249 per year. However, the company also offers discounts on its packages.
- Structure Score: 100%
- Performance Score: 100%
- Total Blocking Time (TBT): 0ms
- Largest Contentful Paint (LCP): 170 ms
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS): 0
- Load Time: 374 ms
- Page Size: 99.6 KB
- Performance Grade: 100
- Requests: 11
Astra Theme: Pros & Cons
Pros of Astra Theme:
- Super-fast WordPress theme: Astra is known for its excellent speed and performance, contributing to faster loading times for your website.
- Compatibility with major page builders: The theme seamlessly integrates with popular page builders, providing flexibility and ease of use for creating custom designs.
- Wide range of demo sites: Astra offers a gallery of over 180 demo sites, allowing you to choose from various pre-designed templates to kickstart your website.
- Abundance of customization options: Astra provides many customization options, enabling you to tailor the theme to suit your specific branding and design preferences.
- Affordable pricing: The pricing for Astra is very reasonable, making it a cost-effective choice for building websites.
Cons of Astra Theme:
- Beginner learning curve: Beginners may initially feel overwhelmed due to Astra’s abundance of options and features. However, the theme offers resources and documentation to help users navigate through the setup process.
- Limited features in the free version: The core free version of Astra has some limitations, and upgrading to the Pro version is necessary to unlock more advanced features for website growth.
- Update and support fees: Astra requires payment of annual fees to access updates and support. Some alternative premium themes, such as GeneratePress, may offer lower costs for similar features.
Divi is one of the most elegant themes, best known for its speed and fully responsive nature. The theme comes with a variety of customization options. It includes animation support and a drag-and-drop-builder that makes your website more interactive.
This theme also features a page builder allowing you to modify every website element precisely. You can choose from over 40 elements to incorporate into your site, including blogs, call-to-action buttons, sliders, forms, and many more.
- Integrate with top plugins such as WooCommerce, WPML, and many more.
- Fully customizable theme with colors, buttons, and layouts matching your brand aesthetics.
- Provides a great mixture of speed and customizability.
- Offers drag-and-drop builder, built-in A/B testing, and choices of pre-made layouts.
Divi is available as part of the Elegant Theme Membership, allowing you to access all Elegant Theme products. You can pay $89 per year or purchase its lifetime membership for $249.
Divi Theme: Pros & Cons
Pros of Divi Theme:
- User-friendly builder: Divi offers a user-friendly drag-and-drop page builder, making it easy for users to create and customize their websites without coding knowledge.
- Impressive templates: Divi provides a wide selection of stunning pre-designed templates, allowing users to create visually appealing websites quickly.
- Streamlined maintenance: Divi simplifies the maintenance process with easy installation and regular updates, ensuring the theme remains up-to-date and secure.
- Highly customizable: Divi offers a high level of customization, allowing users to personalize their designs and create unique website layouts.
- Good value for money: Divi provides excellent value for the money, including a lifetime deal option and the ability to use the theme on unlimited websites.
Cons of Divi Theme:
- Builder load time: Some users have reported slower load times when using the Divi builder, which can be a drawback, particularly for larger and more complex websites.
- Update compatibility issues: Divi updates may occasionally cause issues with certain websites, resulting in crashes or compatibility problems. Proper backup and caution are recommended before updating.
- Lack of integrated tutorials: The theme could benefit from more integrated tutorials within the builder to assist users, especially when transitioning ownership or for clients who require additional guidance on using the builder effectively.
A lightweight multipurpose theme, Neve is one of the cost-effective solutions for businesses looking for compatible options with WooCommerce. This mobile-first-design theme makes it easy for prospects to browse your online store on a smaller-screen device like a mobile or tablet.
- Works with the leading third-party page builders.
- Features drag-and-drop header and footer builder.
- Includes wishlist feature.
- Turn product metadata on/off with the check of a box.
- Offer a specific checkout page that includes options to hide certain fields.
- 100+ editable starter sites, including many eCommerce options.
The premium version of Neve starts at $69 per month. However, the theme also offers a free version for users not looking for extra features like custom layouts, blog boosts, or updates for their site with the theme.
Neve Theme: Pros & Cons
Pros of Neve Theme:
- Lightweight core theme: Neve is known for its lightweight nature, ensuring fast loading times and optimal performance for your website.
- Highly customizable: The theme offers extensive customization options, allowing you to tailor the design and layout to suit your specific preferences and branding.
- Free version is not limited: Unlike some other themes, Neve’s free version provides a substantial range of features and functionality, making it a valuable choice without requiring immediate upgrades.
- Easy to use: Neve is user-friendly and intuitive, making it accessible for beginners and those with limited technical knowledge.
- Modern design: The theme boasts a modern and visually appealing design, ensuring your website looks professional and up-to-date.
Cons of Neve Theme:
- Limited support availability: The support for the Neve theme may not be available 24/7/365, which could be a drawback if you require immediate assistance or face issues during off-hours.
- Limited color customization in the free version: While Neve’s free version offers significant features, the color customization options may need to be improved, potentially restricting your ability to customize your website’s visual appearance fully.
Kadence is another popular WooCommerce theme offering a vast library of website demos, including various e-commerce designs. You can purchase the Kadence shop kit to make your online store more user-friendly by adding cart notices, product image zoom, advanced reviews, and many more features.
- Compatible with Elementor and Beaver Builder.
- Allows you to select footer templates and editable headers.
- Detailed customization options in the WordPress Customizer.
- Easily add microcopy and trust badges at key spots.
- Features frag-and-drop header and footer builder.
At WordPress.org, you can get this theme for free. However, if you are looking for a pro version to access add-on features, you need to spend a minimum of $79 per year, going up to $219 per year for the most premium plan.
Kadence Theme: Pros & Cons
Pros of Kadence Theme:
- Clean and modern design: Kadence offers a visually appealing and contemporary design, ensuring your website looks professional and up-to-date.
- User-friendly with many features: The theme provides a user-friendly experience and offers a wide range of features and extra plugins for cutting-edge design options.
- Free edition with good features: Even the free version of Kadence offers substantial features, making it suitable for beginners or those on a budget.
- Lightweight and performance-oriented: Kadence is known for its lightweight nature, ensuring fast loading times and optimized performance for your website.
- Integration with popular plugins: The theme seamlessly integrates with popular plugins like Gutenberg, Elementor, WooCommerce, LearnDash, and LifterLMS, allowing you to enhance your website’s functionality.
Cons of Kadence Theme:
- Limited number of starter sites: The theme has a relatively limited selection of starter sites, which may restrict your options for initial website designs.
- Lack of white labeling feature: Kadence lacks a white labeling feature, which could be a drawback for users who want to customize the branding and remove theme-related references.
- Confusing theme customizer options: The theme customizer options may be overwhelming or confusing for first-time users, requiring some learning and exploration to understand and utilize them fully.
If you are looking for a fast-loading premium WordPress theme, your search is over with GeneratePress. This theme comes with 50 pre-made demo sites, allowing you to kickstart your next project seamlessly.
This WordPress theme is compatible with WooCommerce and supports a dedicated module allowing you to customize other options for your e-commerce store. It also facilitates incorporating premium elements such as an advanced hook system and dynamic hero images.
- Compatible with WordPress plugins, including WooCommerce, bbPress, and page builders.
- Offers an extensive range of typography and color options for customization.
- Allows you to add backgrounds to different parts of your theme.
- Importing or exporting all theme options is just a click away.
You can download its free version. However, the pro version sells for $59 per year. If this theme is compatible with your brand’s aesthetics, you can make a one-time payment of $249 and get it for a lifetime.
GeneratePress Theme: Pros & Cons
Pros of GeneratePress Theme:
- Lightweight and fast: GeneratePress is known for its exceptional speed and performance, placing it among the fastest WordPress themes.
- Easy to customize: The theme provides many options for editing and customizing your site.
- Theme built for performance: GeneratePress is designed to focus on clean and efficient code, ensuring optimal performance for your website.
- Extensive documentation and support: The theme offers extensive documentation and a helpful support forum, making it easier to find solutions and receive assistance when needed.
Cons of GeneratePress Theme:
- No drag-and-drop development: GeneratePress does not have a drag-and-drop interface, which may be a drawback for users who prefer a more visual and non-technical approach to website building.
- Limited integration with third-party plugins: Compared to some other themes, GeneratePress does not integrate as easily with a wide range of third-party plugins, potentially limiting the options for expanding your website’s functionality.
- Lacks crucial tools like blog layout editing: GeneratePress lacks certain essential tools, such as specific options for editing blog layouts, which could be a limitation for users who prioritize blog customization.
OceanWP is a free WordPress multipurpose theme that integrates with WooCommerce sites to quickly create an e-commerce store. The free version comes with limited e-commerce demos. You can unlock more demos and features if you get its pro version.
- Features native cart pop up and floating add-to-cart bar to increase the conversion rate.
- Supports translation tools.
- Fully responsive theme that runs and looks perfect on smaller devices.
- Choose from extensions like the full-screen scrolling tool and Instagram integration.
- Offers various importable demo sites for e-commerce stores.
- Multi-step checkout with progress bar.
With the premium version of OceanWP, you get advanced features and extensions. The price starts from $27 yearly and goes up to $80 yearly. Other than that, you can also opt for its free version.
OceanWP Theme: Pros & Cons
Pros of OceanWP Theme:
- Free with affordable paid extensions: OceanWP offers a free core theme with the option to purchase paid extensions for additional functionality, making it accessible to users on a budget.
- Easy to use and customize: The theme provides a user-friendly interface and offers numerous customization options, allowing users to personalize their websites easily.
- WooCommerce integration: OceanWP seamlessly integrates with WooCommerce, making it an excellent choice for creating and managing online stores.
- Fast, lightweight, and SEO-friendly: OceanWP is optimized for speed, ensuring fast loading times, and incorporates SEO-friendly practices, such as schema markup and proper HTML tags.
Cons of OceanWP Theme:
- Premium extensions required for some features: Some advanced features and functionalities may require the purchase of premium extensions, even in the free demos, which could be a limitation for users looking for fully-featured free options.
- Overwhelming customizer: The extensive range of options in the theme’s appearance customizer can be overwhelming for beginners, making navigating and finding specific settings challenging.
- Compatibility issues with speed optimization plugins: OceanWP may not be fully compatible with certain speed optimization plugins, limiting the ability to use specific optimization techniques or configurations.
Woostify is a WordPress theme that can be enhanced with paid add-ons. However, make sure you add only the ones you need, do not unnecessarily weigh down your site by adding useless add-ons.
The theme 100% focuses on WooCommerce. Its core version is designed lightweight to improve load times.
- Offers multiple product pages, header templates, and listing layouts.
- Allows all starter websites to be edited with Elementor, either free or paid.
- Paid add-ons include a bundle of customization options.
- Built-in integration with popular wishlist plugins, such as TI Wishlist and YITH Wishlist.
- Features video product gallery support.
- Slide-out cart.
You can get the core Woostify theme for free at WordPress.org. To unlock demo sites and get advanced features, you will need to spend a minimum of $49 per year by choosing the pro version starting plan.
Woostify Theme: Pros & Cons
Pros of Woostify Theme:
- Flexible customization: Woostify offers almost unlimited customization possibilities, allowing website owners to create personalized and unique online shops that meet their specific needs and preferences.
- Integration with popular page builders: The theme is integrated with Elementor page builder and is compatible with other popular page builders like Beaver Builder, Divi, Visual Composer, and more.
- Conversion rate optimization: Woostify includes features specifically designed to improve conversion rates, such as FOMO (fear of missing out) elements, countdown urgency, and sale notifications. These features create a sense of urgency and encourage customers to make quick purchasing decisions.
- Lightweight and fast loading speed: Woostify is built with clean code, small files, and optimized CSS, resulting in a lightweight theme with a fast loading speed.
Cons of Woostify Theme:
- Paid features: While the free version of Woostify provides basic functionality, many advanced features and add-ons are only available in the paid versions. This means that users who want access to all the powerful features of Woostify will need to invest in the paid version.
- Learning curve: Although Woostify aims to provide a user-friendly experience, a learning curve may still be involved, especially for users unfamiliar with website customization and page builders. It may take some time to fully grasp and utilize all the customization options available.
- Limited free version: While the free version of Woostify is a great starting point, it may have limitations regarding design options and advanced features. Users requiring more advanced functionality may need to upgrade to the paid version, which has additional benefits and features.
A fast-loading, lightweight multipurpose theme, Sydney is consistently offering performance improvements. This helped this theme earn a spot in the list of the fastest WooCommerce themes in 2023.
It is a responsive theme that looks perfect on small devices. With Sydney, you can access the front page and blog customizations in the Theme Customizer option.
- Comes with three WooCommerce demo sites along with several non-WooCommerce demos.
- Deep Elementor integration, including custom Elementor blocks.
- Add a video to your website header with a click of a button.
- Social media buttons allow linking your website to your social accounts.
- Built-in schema markup to enhance SEO.
- Customizable styling for sales badges, product prices, and more.
You can get this WooCommerce theme for free. However, you will want the premium version to access all WooCommerce features. The plan starts at $69 per year and goes up to $199 per year.
Sydney Theme: Pros & Cons
Pros of Sydney Theme:
- Versatile and adaptable for various website types.
- Free version available, offering cost savings.
- Fully customizable, allowing for a personalized design.
- Compatible with the popular Elementor builder, enhancing functionality.
- Regular updates ensure compatibility with the latest WordPress version.
Cons of Sydney Theme:
- The free version has limitations, potentially requiring the purchase of the pro version for advanced features.
- The pro version may be slightly more expensive compared to similar themes on the market.
- Lacks certain features and functionalities offered by competing themes in the same category.
Fastest WooCommerce Themes – Key Features
Let’s look into the top features of WooCommerce themes to level up the appearance and functionality of your website:
1. Ecommerce Integration
WooCommerce themes provide prebuilt templates optimized to showcase products, process payments, manage inventory, and handle other e-commerce functionalities.
2. Product Description and Customization
WooCommerce themes provide customizable product pages, sliders, and grids. Moreover, they let you showcase your merchandise in an appealing and organized manner.
Performance-Based WooCommerce Hosting for Your Online Store
Boost your website speed, improve user experience, and increase conversions with Cloudways hosting for WooCommerce. Start your free trial now!
3. Responsive Design
Building a responsive website is crucial in this mobile-driven world. These mobile-friendly themes ensure your website is compatible with various devices like smartphones and tablets. It will help improve user experience and reach prospective clients better.
These themes are designed with best SEO practices, such as faster loading times, clean code, and optimized page structures. It will increase your website’s traffic and help boost your sales.
5. Social Media Integration
Using WooCommerce themes, you can feature sharing buttons on your product pages. It will allow your customers to share your products with their networks.
6. Customization Options
You can personalize your website to align with your brand and vision by customizing the colors, fonts, page layouts, and more. The best part is that even nontechnical users can customize their websites using WooCommerce themes, as they provide drag-and-drop builders and theme customization panels.
With a faster WooCommerce theme, you can benefit your website by improving the user experience without allowing visitors to experience significant delays.
You can choose any of the WooCommerce themes we have mentioned above. These themes are compatible with almost every online store. Moreover, they have optimized their structure to boost your website’s speed.
So, which one did you choose? Don’t forget to let us know in the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the fastest WooCommerce theme?
Themes like Hello Elementor, Botiga, and Astra are known for their blazingly-fast loading times. These WooCommerce themes provide a clean and performance-optimized code that makes load times as low as 0.5 seconds.
How to increase my WooCommerce speed?
You can speed up your WooCommerce store by optimizing key WooCommerce settings, using a performance-optimized WooCommerce theme, a managed WooCommerce hosting provider, Cloudflare, setting up a content delivery network (CDN), and using a WordPress caching plugin or a web host that supports HTTP/2.
What is the fastest WooCommerce filter?
Acsell is among the fastest WooCommerce filters that require no coding and is considered beginner friendly. It allows you to have different filter groups for every website category page.
|Nikita Sikri is a content creator and marketer who simplifies complex ideas and structures words to make them easy to understand for all audiences. She creates the voice for the brands and lets them deliver a unique way to communicate with their prospects. She is a professional writer and editor- currently running a content writing agency, Aim2write, in Gurugram, India.|
Customer Review at
“Great performance for the price, and plenty of control”
Sean P [SMB Owner]
Sarim Javaid is a Digital Content Producer at Cloudways. He has a habit of penning down his random thoughts and giving words and meaning to the clutter of ideas colliding inside his mind. His obsession with Google and his curious mind add to his research-based writing. Other than that, he’s a music and art admirer and an overly-excited person.
Keep reading the article at The Official Cloudways Blog. The article was originally written by Sarim Javaid on 2023-07-10 09:35:43.
The article was hand-picked and curated for you by the Editorial Team of WP Archives.