If taking astounding photos with your smartphone is kind of your thing, then you might want to look into some of the best collage apps available out there. Those are really cool, and they can give you great results with relatively little work.
Due to the easy-to-use interfaces of these apps, they let you compile multiple photos into one frame. You can choose from dozens of layouts, turn your images into posters or cards, and share them with family and friends through your social media accounts. And, to make it even more interesting, some of these apps allow you to add custom animation, background music, and video.
You’re going to find free options out there, plus a nice range of premium apps as well. There are also solutions that sit somewhere in the middle by offering in-app purchases letting you unlock extra features.
In general, you’ll find these features in most photo collage apps shown in this article:
- Ready-made templates for inspiration.
- Grids and patterns to create your own layouts.
- The possibility to add backgrounds, animations, text, videos, and music.
- Sharing options and direct integrations with social media.
- Photo editing tools to tune up your images.
- Support for all popular image formats.
- Access to a collection of stock pictures and stickers.
- The app’s own variation on the camera app to take photos without leaving the app’s interface.
Best collage apps in 2022
Adobe Creative Cloud Express
A free plan that includes core features. Monthly plans at $9.99 and Annual plans at $99.90 with a 30-day free trial.
📱 System: Web, Android, iOS.
🧰 Key features:
- Thousands of ready-made templates.
- Access to Adobe Stock royalty free photo collection (with Creative Cloud membership).
- Easy-to-apply effects, filters, textures and overlays.
- Cut out backgrounds effortlessly.
- Add design elements like icons and backgrounds.
- Instantly resize and re-flow content.
- Easily trim, crop, resize and convert videos.
- 18,000+ fonts from the Adobe Fonts library.
- Add brand logo to any element with a tap.
- Customize pre-designed graphics and text.
This article was written by Priya and originally published on CodeinWP.