What Elementor hosting is
For the unaware, Elementor is a front-running page builder plugin for WordPress in both user numbers and features. Over 7% of the web uses Elementor, which translates to a lot of sites that need hosting .
In most cases, you’ll look to standard types of web hosting, such as managed, a Virtual Private Server (VPS), or even WordPress hosting. A new niche within this is Elementor hosting. You’ll see this more as the user base of the plugin expands, but it’s a package that tailors the server and installation to Elementor users.
In lots of cases, this hosting is going to match other quality examples, whether that’s managed or other. After all, Elementor is still a WordPress plugin, so it needs to fit into that ecosystem. However, there are some specific aspects you’ll want to focus on if you decide to use Elementor on your site, and want optimal hosting for that reason.
What to look for when choosing from the best Elementor hosting providers
If you want to use Elementor and make sure your server can not only cope but thrive, you’ll want to consider whether the so-called best Elementor hosting providers offer the following:
- First, does the host install Elementor for you, or is there a one-click option available? We’ll mention this specifically in our rundown next.
- Further to this, does the host give you access to Elementor Pro, or bundle in any Elementor add-ons or extensions for you to use?
From here, you’ll want to make sure the hosting nails the following fundamentals:
- Does the performance of the server match your needs and Elementor’s requirements?
- You’ll have to factor in Elementor’s price as well as your hosting. As such, does your budget cover everything you need – including renewal prices? As mentioned above, some hosts might come with Elementor Pro included, which removes a big chunk of your bill.
- What else does your chosen host offer to help you set up, run, and manage your Elementor site?
? For each of the best Elementor hosts in the next section, these factors will play a key part in which one you choose.
The best Elementor hosting providers in 2022
Throughout the rest of this post, we’re going to show you the best Elementor hosting providers on the market. Each comes from Elementor’s own list of recommended hosts, so we’re confident that they can handle the business. The only decision you need to make is based on which one meets the needs of your site and its users the most.
Here’s what we will cover in the following review:
- A2 Hosting
The first option on our list is a great choice if you want to dip into what Elementor and web hosting offers for your first site. Bluehost has been one of the most popular providers for all sorts of WordPress sites, including ones
This article was written by Tom Rankin and originally published on CodeinWP.