What Elementor hosting is
For the unaware, Elementor is a front-running page builder plugin for WordPress in both user numbers and features. Over 7% of the web uses Elementor, which translates to a lot of sites that need hosting .
In most cases, you’ll look to standard types of web hosting, such as managed, a Virtual Private Server (VPS), or even WordPress hosting. A new niche within this is Elementor hosting. You’ll see this more as the user base of the plugin expands, but it’s a package that tailors the server and installation to Elementor users.
In lots of cases, this hosting is going to match other quality examples, whether that’s managed or other. After all, Elementor is still a WordPress plugin, so it needs to fit into that ecosystem. However, there are some specific aspects you’ll want to focus on if you decide to use Elementor on your site, and want optimal hosting for that reason.
What to look for when choosing from the best Elementor hosting providers
If you want to use Elementor and make sure your server can not only cope but thrive, you’ll want to consider whether the so-called best Elementor hosting providers offer the following:
- First, does the host install Elementor for you, or is there a one-click option available? We’ll mention this specifically in our rundown next.
- Further to this, does the host give you access to Elementor Pro, or bundle in any Elementor add-ons or extensions for you to use?
From here, you’ll want to make sure the hosting nails the following fundamentals:
- Does the performance of the server match your needs and Elementor’s requirements?
- You’ll have to factor in Elementor’s price as well as your hosting. As such, does your budget cover everything you need – including renewal prices? As mentioned above, some hosts might come with Elementor Pro included, which removes a big chunk of your bill.
- What else does your chosen host offer to help you set up, run, and manage your Elementor site?
? For each of the best Elementor hosts in the next section, these factors will play a key part in which one you choose.
The best Elementor hosting providers in 2022
Throughout the rest of this post, we’re going to show you the best Elementor hosting providers on the market. Each comes from Elementor’s own list of recommended hosts, so we’re confident that they can handle the business. The only decision you need to make is based on which one meets the needs of your site and its users the most.
Here’s what we will cover in the following review:
- A2 Hosting
The first option on our list is a great choice if you want to dip into what Elementor and web hosting offers for your first site. Bluehost has been one of the most popular providers for all sorts of WordPress sites, including ones built with Elementor.
It’s not only a host that Elementor recommends – WordPress does too. What’s more, we talk about using Bluehost in our guide on how to build a website. With this in mind, let’s see what Bluehost offers as one of the best Elementor hosting providers:
- You get a guided install process for WordPress and your theme of choice. You’re even able to choose between free and premium themes within the setup.
- Regardless of the theme you choose, Elementor is a plugin you’ll find within every WordPress installation on Bluehost (more of which later).
- You get Bluehost’s rock-bottom pricing (starting from $2.75 a month), even with the renewal price factored into the deal.
- There’s free Secure Socket Layers (SSL) certification for your site, built-in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools, and dedicated analytics to pore over.
Overall, the process is quick and straightforward, and Bluehost will hold your hand throughout. What’s more, the pricing can’t be beat. Bluehost is one of the best Elementor hosting providers because it’s friendly to your budget, installs WordPress and Elementor, and will also give you access to numerous free themes.
2. A2 Hosting
We mention A2 Hosting in our web hosting comparison piece, and we also name it as a top solution for small business websites. It’s a host that has the jump on Bluehost in terms of functionality, performance, and support, yet still offers competitive pricing that could sway your decision.
There are a few positives that using A2 Hosting provides, some of which you can find explained on its dedicated landing page:
- Each WordPress install will also include an active version of Elementor, ready to go.
- You get to leverage A2 Hosting’s super-fast architecture that gives you greater speed, more efficient bandwidth, and much more.
- In conjunction with the A2 Optimized plugin, you can see fast page loads across your site. This provides an auto-configuration unique to your site that optimizes performance – perfect for Elementor sites.
- You’ll get goodies that help you protect your site and users, such as a free SSL certificate.
As for the pricing, there are four packages to choose from. The Startup ($2.99 per month) and Drive ($5.99) plans are basic, but will still provide you with enough to power Elementor and run your site. The higher Turbo Boost ($6.99 per month) and Turbo Max ($12.99 per month) plans offer lots more of what makes A2 Hosting unique.
For instance, you get a better class of Solid State Drive (SSD), the Turbo architecture, and tools. You’ll also get automatic backups and A2 Hosting’s first-class support and assistance if you need it.
For my money, A2 Hosting is one of the best Elementor hosts around. It’s fast, cheap, and good – and that’s rare!
The last on our list of the best Elementor hosting providers could be the number one solution. SiteGround is well-known among site owners in general for having some of the best support in the business. WordPress users might also know SiteGround from sponsored booths at WordCamps across the globe.
We talk about SiteGround a lot across the CodeinWP blog, and there’s nothing new to note about the web host that we don’t mention elsewhere:
- It has recommendations from WordPress itself and other big names in the space.
- You have plenty of grunt when it comes to server power – enough for almost every size of website.
- While SiteGround used to use cPanel, it now has a custom control panel that’s great to use and intuitive.
- The SiteGround team also provides a number of plugins that helps you manage your site.
The latter point warrants some specific attention because of the quality. The SiteGround Optimizer plugin has regular updates, a massive user base, and a 88% rating from those users.
The SiteGround Security plugin also has regular updates and lots of users. At this time, it has a 94% user rating on WordPress.org.
We mention this because it’s rare for a host to dedicate development time and effort to their companion plugins. It’s a mark of excellence and shows the level of care SiteGround takes.
When it comes to Elementor, you’ll find a pre-installed version of the plugin (and WordPress) once you sign up to the host. This lets you get to work on your site there and then, rather than go through the tedium of installing the plugin.
Given that you can set up a site that includes Elementor out of the box, coupled with the award-winning and top-tier support and service, you’d expect SiteGround to butt up against your maximum budget. However, the introductory pricing is fantastic. We’d probably skip over the $3.99/month StartUp plan and head for the $6.69 GrowBig tier. This gives you all the space you need to run as many sites as necessary, along with a bunch of premium WordPress optimizations.
Some notable mentions for best Elementor hosting
There are a few hosts that match up well with Elementor, but don’t include any ‘quality of life’ additions such as one-click installation. In fact, Elementor also mentions these hosts on its site, so you can class them as ‘recommended hosting’ rather than pure Elementor hosting: Kinsta, WP Engine, and Flywheel.
In fact, we cover these hosts in depth across the CodeinWP blog:
- For Kinsta, we have a whole review that looks into what this hosting platform offers and why it’s a good idea for any WordPress site. Read it here.
- If you need help picking between WP Engine and Flywheel, we’ve featured both hosts in our head to head comparison. Learn all you need to know here.
? On the whole, you can’t go wrong with any of the hosts we mention in this post. If you feel as though you can install and optimize Elementor on your own, a typical WordPress host, such as Kinsta, will suit you. However, choosing one of the best Elementor hosting provides means you can get to work fast, without any of the mundane or tedious tasks associated with installation and setup.
Elementor is a monster among page builder plugins, and lots of web hosts want to help users set it up, just like WordPress itself. As such, you now see Elementor hosting among the offerings of each provider. The good news is lots of recommended hosts are good for the job, whether or not you’ll use them with the page builder plugin.
This post has looked at three of the best Elementor hosting providers around. Here they are:
- Bluehost. This budget host will suit a beginner to Elementor and hosting in general, but it might not be one you stick with.
- A2 Hosting. I like this host for its all-around performance and feature set. For Elementor-based sites, it’s going to give you plenty as you scale.
- SiteGround. A perennial contender, regardless of the category, SiteGround is a fantastic Elementor host with market-leading customer support.
Do you have any questions about this round up of best Elementor hosting providers? If so, ask away in the comments section below!
Keep reading the article at CodeinWP. The article was originally written by Tom Rankin on 2022-02-23 07:17:52.
The article was hand-picked and curated for you by the Editorial Team of WP Archives.