Are you looking for the best webinar software? Your search ends here.
If you want to connect with your audience or customers without leaving your home, webinars are the perfect solution for you.
A webinar is an online seminar that is used by a TON of people for various purposes including;
- Building and growing an audience
- Educating their audience or customers about their products
- Conducting virtual meetings or live seminars
And… the popularity of webinars is only growing. To host webinars, you need a webinar recording platform. But there are way too many options out there and it’s hard to pick one.
In this post, we’ll discuss;
- The most popular (and easy-to-use) webinar tools
- Pros and cons of each one of them
- Pricing options and much more
Without further ado, let’s take a look at the best webinar platforms available in 2022.
Top 7 Best Webinar Software Platforms [2022 List]
1. Zoho Meeting
If you’re looking for powerful webinar software, Zoho Meeting is for you that lets you collaborate in real-time.
With the Zoho Meeting Webinar option, you can hold online meetings or webinars with up to 3000 participants, share your screen, and video chat with colleagues from anywhere in the world.
Zoho Meeting also includes a wide range of features specifically for webinars, such as the ability to host Q & As, polls, surveys, and more.
Zoho Meeting Pros:
- Offers features like meeting recording and transcription, so you can store important webinars or video meetings and share them with people who couldn’t attend the meeting
- You can conduct video meetings
- Record and share your webinars
- Easily share your screen if needed
- Customize registration forms, webinar emails, and more
- Interact with your attendees as you can embed Q & A into your webinars
- It offers 24/7 customer support
- Offers a free plan which is great for up to 100 attendees
Zoho Meeting Cons:
- There’s a limit on the number of people attending a webinar session
Zoho Meeting Pricing: Zoho Meeting offers the following three pricing packages.
1. Free: This is the free plan from Zoho Meeting which can be used for up to 100 meeting participants and 100 webinar attendees. You’ll get the following features with this
This article was written by Anil Agarwal and originally published on BloggersPassion: Learn Blogging & SEO from Anil Agarwal.