- Benefits of LandOfCoder Magento Page Builder
- Easy Drag & Drop Interface
- More Than 50 Widgets
- Multiple Responsive Design Options
- Time Saver and Less Effort
- Unlimited Layouts Available
- Support REST API
- CSS Skin Builder
- Allows to Embed with Other Mediator
- Live Preview: Make Editing Easier
- Duplicate Anything in One Click
- How to Install Magento Page Builder
- Configure Magento Page Builder License Key
- Wrapping Up!
Benefits of LandOfCoder Magento Page Builder
The LandOfCoder Magento Page Builder comes with many useful features. Check out a few of them:
Easy Drag & Drop Interface
The Magento Page Builder by LandofCoder has a clean and smooth drag & drop interface that enables you to place elements on your store according to your choice and requirements.
More Than 50 Widgets
LandOfCoder Magento Page Builder offers you a variety of useful widgets that you need to create an attractive Magento store. Some of the widgets include:
- CMS Static Block
- Categories Info
- Google Map
- Catalog Category Link
- Catalog Products List
- Orders and Returns
- Ves Megamenu: Custom Menu
- Product List: Tabs By Rules
Multiple Responsive Design Options
This Magento Page Builder has a “design in” toolbar that allows you to make your store responsive for different screens like mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop, and large screen desktop.
Time Saver and Less Effort
To create an appealing Magento store you need to carry out extensive customizations using codes, and for that, you need a lot of time. However, with LandOfCoder Magento Page Builder, you can avail it without putting in much effort and in less time.
Unlimited Layouts Available
One of the best things about this Magento website Builder is that it allows you to create unlimited number of pages as per your requirements.
Support REST API
You can easily connect apps with your data as Magento 2 page builder will provide you REST API. Anything is possible with Magento, so that you easily configure REST API for your designated solutions.
CSS Skin Builder
You can easily change the visual appearance of the Magento front end builder that helps to resonate with your business niche. You can make changes to any specific part with different available options. You can also add custom CSS to your page.
Allows to Embed with Other Mediator
To meet your expectations and requirements, Magento 2 page builder enables you to add Magento widgets by integrating third party extensions.
Live Preview: Make Editing Easier
This page builder for Magento will also show you the live preview of your content and images helping you identify the elements that require changes to meet your needs. In my opinion it’s, one of the vital features of this Magento website builder.
Duplicate Anything in One Click
If you want to use the same layout in different places then you don’t have to create it again and again because Magento 2 page builder will allow you to duplicate elements, load & add elements, profile, CMS Block with just a single -click.
I have mentioned some benefits of LandOfCoder’s Magento page builder. I hope that now you have got a clear idea about this page builder for Magento. Now it’s time to check out its installation process.
How to Install Magento Page Builder
If you are using Magento CMS for the first time, don’t worry, I have a solution for YOU.
With Cloudways, you can easily launch Magento stores in quick time on any of the top cloud IaaS providers including DigitalOcean, AWS, Vultr, GCE, Linode. Cloudways also offers a 3-Day FREE trial on DigitalOcean, Vultr, and Linode servers, hence, you can launch Magento store on any of these for installing Magento page builder ?
Sign up for a Cloudways account, and launch your first Magento store now!
Without further ado, let’s move to the installation of the Magento page builder.
- First of all, you need to order Magento 2 Page Builder and avail it without any cost:
- Download Magento Page Builder from MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS page of your account:
- You will get a zip file that contains folders for different Magento versions:
- I am using Magento community version 2.3.x so I am selecting (magento 2.3.x folder). Now, navigate to this folder and here you will see zip archive file:
- Upload and extract this zip file to your Magento 2 store’s root directory (public_html). For this, you can use FileZilla.
- Run the following commands one by one in your store’s root directory:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f php bin/magento cache:clean php bin/magento cache:flush
Configure Magento Page Builder License Key
As the installation of the Magento page builder is now completed, log in to your store’s admin panel and you will see the following error:
To resolve it, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to your landofcoder account and then navigate to Dashboard → My Downloadable Products.
- Add your store’s URL in the License URL field and then click Get Key:
- You will get your license key, copy it:
- Go to VENUSTHEME → Licenses from your store’s admin panel:
- Add your License Key which you have generated. Click Save Config:
Note: Don’t forget to clean your store’s cache.
- The following result indicates that you have successfully added the license key:
That’s it! Start building your attractive Magento store now.
As per my experience, I would like to recommend LandOfCoder Magento Page Builder for those who want to create complex stores with ease. After following this guide, I believe you can install Magento Page Builder.
If you still have any confusion, feel free to let me know.
Keep reading the article at The Official Cloudways Blog. The article was originally written by Syed Muneeb Ul Hasan on 2020-03-23 09:41:00.
The article was hand-picked and curated for you by the Editorial Team of WP Archives.