Hostgator Affiliate Program
HostGator is a leading hosting provider that offers affordable hosting plans. It currently powers over 2 million sites worldwide and it also has an amazing affiliate program that pays up to $125 per qualified sale. Read our unbiased HostGator affiliate program review to find out how you can make more money.
Are you searching for an honest HostGator affiliate review? You’ve come to the right place.
Why should you try the HostGator affiliate program when there are a ton of web hosting affiliate programs out there?
HostGator pays you up to $125 for qualified signups. It also offers extremely affordable hosting plans – so it becomes easier to convince people to sign up for their hosting products.
If you’re interested to find honest details about the HostGator affiliate program and how to increase your affiliate earnings with HostGator, this post is exclusively for you.
In this HostGator affiliate review, we’ll discuss the following things;
- How we made over $11,000 with the HostGator affiliate program (including our earning reports)
- Why should you promote HostGator as an affiliate
- How to generate more sales from the HostGator affiliate program and many more
So are you ready? Let’s get started!
Affiliate Disclaimer: This HostGator affiliate review contains affiliate links (it means we get a small commission when you buy anything using those links), at no extra cost to you. Thank you for the support.
HostGator Affiliate Review: How We Made $11K+ So Far
Here are some interesting facts about HostGator.
- HostGator was founded in 2002 by Brent Oxley and acquired by EIG (Endurance International Group)
- HostGator currently has over 12,000 servers around the world
- There are over 8 million domains hosted by HostGator
- Over 2 million websites hosted on HostGator
What is the HostGator affiliate program? How does it work?
This article was written by Anil Agarwal and originally published on BloggersPassion: Learn Blogging & SEO from Anil Agarwal.