Adding internal links to your content pays dividends when it comes to both engaging your human visitors and boosting your rankings in Google and other search engines.
However, as your WordPress site grows, it can be hard to manage your internal linking strategy. Finding internal link opportunities is difficult, and it’s easy to miss out on good spots for internal links.
In this Internal Link Juicer review, I’m going to share more about how this WordPress plugin helps you automatically insert internal links in your content…but in a smart way that ensures varied anchor texts and keeps Google happy.
Keep reading to learn more about its features, as well as see a hands-on look at how it works.
Internal Link Juicer Review: The Feature List
The high-level feature is that Internal Link Juicer helps you automatically insert internal links in your content. You can associate your posts, pages, etc. with certain key phrases and then Internal Link Juicer will use those phrases to add internal links in other posts.
The most notable feature, though, is that Internal Link Juicer gives you tools to automatically vary the anchor text. Some other automatic internal link plugins just repeat the same anchor text(s) over and over, which looks shady to Google and can be awkward for human visitors.
The way that Internal Link Juicer approaches things helps you avoid that pitfall, while also giving you lots of other options to control where/when you add internal links.
Beyond that, it also comes with other useful features like:
- Adding your own custom internal or external links to use for automatic linking.
- Detailed link analytics to analyze inbound links, outbound links, and anchor text distribution.
Internal Link Juicer Pricing
Internal Link Juicer comes in both a free version at WordPress.org as well as a premium version with more features.
The free version offers most of the core features that I discussed above. Most sites will probably be fine with just the free version, at least to start.
Then, the premium version lets you:
- Create your own custom link targets (internal or external).
- View the full analytics reporting dashboard (the free version only lets you see the top 10 in any category)
- Factor in URLs that you’ve already manually linked to. For example, if you’ve already added a manual internal link, Internal Link Juicer won’t add another automatic one.
- Control which user roles can access internal link settings.
- Access more options for controlling where/when internal links should be added
Here are the pricing plans:
- 1 site – $69.99 annually or $249.99 lifetime
- 5 sites – $149.99 annually or $349.99 lifetime
- 10 sites – $189.99 annually or $669.99 lifetime
How Internal Link Juicer Works On a Live Site
This article was written by Colin Newcomer and originally published on WP Mayor.