PewDiePie has an estimated net worth of $40 million as of December 2021.
PewDiePie (aka Felix Kjellberg) had around 45 million subscribers in 2016. Five years later, over 110 million people have subscribed to his YouTube channel.
In just five years, how has he gained more than 65 million subscribers to his YouTube channel?
PewDiePie is one of the biggest YouTube stars with over 111 million subscribers. How can one replicate his success?
How has PewDiePie gone from zero to the most-subscribed individual YouTuber in the world? In this PewDiePie net worth post, let’s discover all the interesting things including;
- Who is PewDiePie?
- The net worth of PewDiePie
- Lessons to learn from his YouTube success
- Quotes by PewDiePie and many more
Who is PewDiePie?
PewDiePie (real name is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg) is a Swedish YouTuber, comedian, vlogger, and gamer.
He is mostly famous for his gaming videos and satirical commentary on his YouTube channel called PewDiePie. PewDiePie is currently the fourth most-subscribed and #1 most-subscribed individual YouTuber with over 111 million subscribers.
- PewDiePie (aka Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg) Age: 32 years old
- Birth Date: 24 October 1989
- Birth Place: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Nationality: Swedish
- Status: Married to Marzia Kjellberg in 2019
PewDiePie in Numbers:
- PewDiePie YouTube channel has over 111 million subscribers, as of December 2021
- Over 490,000 people follow PewDiePie on Twitter
- Over 7.3 million people follow him on Facebook
- PewDiePie has over 21.9 million followers on Instagram
PewDiePie YouTube Subscriber Milestones
Here are some of the major YouTube subscriber milestones of the PewDiePie YouTube channel.
- 100 subscribers: December 16, 2010
- 5,000 subscribers: March 24, 2011
- 10,000 subscribers: April 21, 2011
- 25,000 subscribers: September 4, 2011
- 50,000 subscribers: November 18, 2011
- 100,000 subscribers: January 18, 2012
- 250,000 subscribers: March 12, 2012
- 500,000 subscribers: May 8, 2012
- 1 million subscribers: July 11, 2012
- 5 million subscribers: February
This article was written by Anil Agarwal and originally published on BloggersPassion: Learn Blogging & SEO from Anil Agarwal.