Are you looking for the best SEO reporting tools?
One of the most important aspects of SEO is “reporting”.
Without accurate and up-to-date SEO reports, it can be difficult to track progress and identify areas that need improvement.
Thankfully, there are a number of great SEO reporting tools available on the market. Few of them provide in-depth reports while others are easy-to-use and affordable.
In this post, you’ll discover a few things including;
- FIVE powerful SEO reporting tools that most SEO experts use
- Pros and cons
- Pricing of these tools and more
Are you ready? Let’s get started!
A Handpicked List of 5 SEO Reporting Tools [2022 List]
Semrush gives you access to over 50 SEO tools in one place. It provides detailed SEO reports that show you where your website ranks for various keywords.
Semrush offers a wide range of SEO tools including keyword research, backlink analysis, site audits, brand monitoring, and more.
In addition, Semrush provides competitor analysis, so you can see what your competitors are doing to improve their search rankings.
Here’s what the Semrush SEO Reporting looks like;
The BEST part? SEO reports generated by Semrush are fully customizable. You can add text, insert a logo or customize your reports however you want.
The SEO reports offer an overview of your website’s SEO performance. This includes your website’s rank for specific keywords, as well as its organic traffic and backlink profile.
Semrush also provides recommendations on how to improve your website’s SEO. With Semrush, you can get ALL the insights you need to take your website to the next level.
You can also read our in-depth review of Semrush to find more details.
Pros of using Semrush:
- Semrush offers a keyword magic tool that has an extended database with over 20 billion keywords
- SEO reports where you can build, manage and share custom SEO reports
- Brand monitoring helps you monitor your brand on SEO and social media
- PPC ads
- Keyword rank tracking
- Backlink analysis
- Site audits help you find and fix your site’s SEO issues
- Competitor analysis
Cons of using Semrush:
- Semrush is one of the expensive SEO toolkits as its pricing plans start at $119.95 per month
This article was written by Anil Agarwal and originally published on BloggersPassion: Learn Blogging & SEO from Anil Agarwal.