Best contract management software IN DETAIL
Agiloft is considered by many to be the best contract management software all-around. The software is both easy to use and extremely customizable. Agiloft also offers some of the best functionality available, including advanced automated workflows and incredibly detailed analytics.
Agiloft also offers one of the most robust free plans in the industry, with access to advanced features like contract authoring, contract comparison, and integrations with programs like Adobe Sign and DocuSign. You can have up to ten users on this plan.
? Key features
- Excellent contract editor with drag-and-drop layouts
- Clause library
- Contract templates
- Approval workflows
- Secure database
- Powerful search function
- Excellent customer service
- Electronic signing through integrations with Adobe Sign and DocuSign
- Agiloft allows you to manage every aspect of contract creation, negotiation, and documentation in one place.
- The dashboard is easy to use.
- Everything is customizable.
- The free plan is more generous than what is available with most other platforms.
- The sheer scale and customizability of this program might be overwhelming for users who are not familiar with contract management software.
Agiloft is free for up to ten users. After that, you can choose one of four plans:
- Professional – $65 per license per month. This plan comes with timer-based rules at five minute intervals and access to phone support.
- Professional Extended – $95 per license per month. This plan allows for unlimited contract requesters and viewers. You can also customize what people see based on their user roles.
- Enterprise – $135 per license per month. This plan gives you access to pre-built AI modules and a deeper application programming interface (API).
- Enterprise Extended – Quotes are made for this plan on an individual basis. This plan comes with deeper AI integration, unlimited custom modules, and assignment to a specific customer support representative.
Agiloft does also offer discounts for nonprofits.
? Who this option is best for
If you want to handle every aspect of contract management in one place, Agiloft is the ideal program for you. This is also a great option if you only want a small team to have full access to your contract management software.
This article was written by Dianna Gunn and originally published on CodeinWP.