When it comes to client management, MSP software is no longer a nice-to-have element for IT service providers. With so much to manage and keep track of, there’s always a good chance that some critical task may be overlooked. That’s where the best MSP software steps in – to streamline and automate workflows so that disruptions are detected and prevented even before they happen.
The main purpose of MSP software is to improve efficiency of managed IT services. However, the focus of different software can vary. For instance, NinjaOne relies heavily on remote monitoring, while MSP360 stresses backup management. It’s important to keep this in mind while choosing the right MSP software for your business. At the same time, it’s great if the additional features offered by the software match those required by your business.
As for pricing, it often depends on the value or number of devices/endpoints/users/projects.
In general, the best MSP software should include these features in their product offerings:
- Fully integrated IT service desk, help desk, and ticketing support.
- Remote monitoring and management from a single dashboard.
- Automations for workflows to improve efficiency.
- Real-time customizable alerts.
- Pre-configured administrative tasks that can be applied to servers and workstations.
- Secure remote access.
- Multi-endpoint management.
- Patch management.
- Integrated cloud backups.
- Client billing tools.
- Detailed reports.
- Integrations with third-party tools and apps.
Best MSP software of 2022
You have to request a quote to find out what your specific pricing is going to be. According to info online, NinjaOne bills per month on a pay-per-device basis (estimates put the per-device price at around $3). A free trial is available.
? Key features:
- Monitor, manage and support all devices and users at scale.
- IT management simplified in an easy-to-use dashboard.
- Powerful cross-platform automations.
- Full visibility into managed environments.
- Automate patching for any internet connected endpoint.
- Backup of critical business data.
- Provide support to users on any network.
- Accept, assign and automate your IT ticketing workflow.
- Remote access of attended and unattended devices.
- Gives you control of endpoint behavior
This article was written by Priya and originally published on CodeinWP.