Searching for the best WordPress Amazon affiliate plugins?
Amazon’s popular affiliate program, Amazon Affiliates, is a great way to monetize niche sites or product review sites. Because it’s such a popular affiliate program, you can find some really useful WordPress plugins to help you insert Amazon affiliate links, keep your prices and product details updated via the Amazon Associates API, create product comparison tables, and more.
In this post, I’ve collected 7+ of the best WordPress plugins for Amazon affiliates to help you make more money, comply with the Amazon Associates terms of service, and just generally have an easier time when working with your Amazon affiliate content.
7+ Best WordPress Plugins for Amazon Affiliates
1. AAWP (Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin)
AAWP does pretty much everything you need for working with the Amazon Associates program. It can help you:
- Insert products in several different formats.
- Keep product information up to date using the Amazon Associates API, including locally caching the results to improve performance and limit API requests.
- Geotarget your affiliate links to send shoppers straight to the correct Amazon locale.
- Create product comparison tables.
- Add event tracking to your affiliate links to track link clicks in Google Analytics.
When you insert products in your content, you can choose from a ton of different pre-built layouts (and you can also create your own templates or customize the default templates). In total, you get the following options for inserting products:
- Text links – basic text links.
- Product boxes – with a single shortcode, you can insert a styled box that includes the description, price, CTA buttons, and more.
- Bestseller lists – a list of best-selling products based on a keyword or product group.
- New releases – a list of new products based on a keyword.
- Data fields – insert specific information about a product using a shortcode, such as a product’s current price.
- Widgets – add products to your sidebar.
You can also display multiple products in a customizable product comparison table.
You can check out some demos of how the product insertion features work by clicking here.
All in all, this is definitely one of the best WordPress Amazon affiliates plugins, but the downside is that it doesn’t offer a free version.
Price: AAWP starts at €49 to use all features on a single
This article was written by Harsh Agrawal and originally published on ShoutMeLoud.