Many companies (especially new brands) offer free products in exchange for your honest reviews. You read that right – you can try new stuff for free and share valuable feedback.
Free products for reviews are a win-win for both you and the brands eager to learn from your experience.
If you’re in a hurry, here are the top 3 platforms to get free products or make money;
- Amazon Vine
- User Testing (test products and make money)
In this post, you’ll discover how to receive free products for reviews. Let’s get started.
How to Get Free Products for Review? 5 PROVEN Ways
1. Amazon Vine
Amazon Vine is an invitation-only program where you’ll have the unique opportunity to order items for free and share honest reviews about the products on Amazon.
How do you get an invite to Amazon Vine? Consistently write helpful reviews on the products you purchase on Amazon, and you’ll most likely be invited.
Once you get an invitation to join Vine, you can request free products across countless categories selling in the Amazon store, delivered to your doorsteps free of cost.
Here’s how the Amazon Vine works;
- Once enrolled in Vine, you may request products from various brands selling in the Amazon store.
- Once the products are delivered for free, use the products
- Upon using the products, write genuine reviews (it can be positive or negative). That’s it!
Your reviews will be displayed with a special badge, “Vine Customer Review of Free Product”, for 100% transparency. When your chosen product arrives, unbox it and share your honest review on Amazon. Rinse and repeat the process!
Influenster is a widely used platform that offers VoxBoxes, where you can access many products and freebies for sharing your honest feedback.
VoxBoxes are free boxes filled with goodies tailored to your preferences and interests, allowing you to try new things before they hit the shelves.
They promote a wide range of free products every single day. The product recommendations will be based on your interests while installing their app.
To be eligible for VoxBoxes, you must create an Influenster account and fill out your profile. The information includes several things like;
- Your demographics
- Interests and
- Purchasing habits
Want more information about product review blogging? You can read our free guide if you want to learn how to become a product review blogger, where you’ll learn some insider tips to earn more.
3. Daily Goodie Box
Are you curious about how to get companies to send you products to review? Try Daily Goodie Box (DGB), which is another popular free product testing site for US residents. DGB has partnered with over 500 individual brands, and they’ve access to thousands of different products for their members to try.
All you need to do is sign up for their email list, and they will send you a box of free samples and full-size products.
Once you receive those free goodies, give your feedback about those goodies. Shipping is 100% free; you don’t need to enter your credit card details.
Here’s a quick tip: Follow them on social media. Every day, they offer hundreds of free goodie boxes across their social media handles, like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You can stay updated on the latest giveaway announcements and free product offers.
Note: Rebaid is only available to shoppers in the United States.
Are you looking for rebates? If yes, Rebaid is the perfect platform for you, which connects Amazon product sellers to shoppers like you looking for rebates.
Remember that new shopper accounts are limited to 10 redemptions during their first month on the platform. The limit will gradually increase (as you use their platform for more).
Here’s how it works in 3 steps;
- Find an available deal on their platform and click the Redeem Offer button.
- After purchasing, copy your order number and return to Rebaid to submit your rebate.
- That’s it, as soon as your rebate payment is sent by the seller, you’ll receive a payment notification (typically takes 7 to 10 days).
All in all, Rebaid is a great platform for people looking for free products. The best part? You don’t even have to leave a review. A ton of shoppers saved over $100MM in savings so far.
Do you want to get paid to test various products and websites? Then, you should check out UserTesting.
This website connects you with big companies (such as Canva, GoDaddy, etc) where you give genuine feedback on websites and videos to help improve their services.
The best part? You’ll get paid for your time.
Here’s how it works;
- You’ll need to join their platform by submitting your email, where you’ll take a quick practice test.
- Then, you’ll need to answer screening questions to match with test opportunities.
- Simply share your feedback via tests you match with and help brands improve their products and services.
- That’s it, and you’ll be rewarded for different tests.
A Checklist for Getting Free Products on Review Platforms
Here’s a handy checklist that can teach you how to receive free products for reviews.
- Be genuine, regardless of your platform (Vine, Influenster or Rebaid). Don’t exaggerate the value of the products you get for free. Why? All these platforms value genuine reviews and user engagement.
- Regularly log in, browse products, and leave honest reviews. The more active you are, the higher your chances of getting noticed. If you’re a frequent Amazon shopper, leave genuine reviews after purchasing every product (which can ultimately help you get access to Vine). Similarly, all major review platforms provide some incentives to users who frequently leave feedback.
- Use the products first. Make sure to write your experience, pros and cons, and how the product compares to similar ones. No platform asks you to leave positive reviews – so be unbiased and write what you like and dislike.
- Submit your reviews promptly after receiving the product. That’s how you keep getting new products for free. Why? Product vendors and free product review platforms often prioritize users who leave reviews over those who don’t post anything.
- Don’t limit yourself to one platform. You can try platforms like Influenster, Rebaid, Amazon Vine, PinchMe, and BzzAgent to increase your chances of getting free products for reviews.
FAQs on free products for reviews
Here are some commonly asked questions on how to get companies to send you products to review.
How do you get free products for reviewing them?
You can join platforms like Influenster, Rebaid, or Amazon Vine to participate in campaigns and get free products in exchange for honest reviews.
How can I get free products to review in India?
You can contact Indian brands directly to offer your review services. You can follow Indian influencers (on YouTube or Instagram) to find free product opportunities.
How to get free products for unboxing?
There are several ways to get free products for unboxing, including;
– Create a product review blog
– Start a YouTube channel
– Create a social media account focused on reviews to attract companies and brands offering free products.
What types of products can I review?
Almost any product can be reviewed, from beauty products and electronics to food and clothing.
Do I need a large audience to get free products?
No, many platforms, such as Rebaid, Daily Goodie Box, etc., welcome newcomers, but building an audience can help you get your hands on a ton of products for free (in exchange for promotion or reviews).
Is Influenster legit?
Yes. Influenster is a trusted platform that offers VoxBoxes. The platform is the best way to discover new products, try them out for free, and share your honest opinions in return.
What is the difference between Influenster vs Rebaid?
If you want free trials and community engagement, go with Influenster. If you’re looking for savings on purchases you already made, consider Rebaid.
Final thoughts on best product testing sites
Although it’s NOT required to have a following to review products for money.
However, if you have a solid online presence, you’ll increase your chances of getting free products for reviews. The key here is to keep an eye on such platforms, create your profiles and leave genuine feedback when you receive a product.
So, what are your thoughts on the product testing sites mentioned above? Have any questions? Let us know in the comments.
Keep reading the article at BloggersPassion: Learn Blogging & SEO from Anil Agarwal. The article was originally written by Anil Agarwal on 2024-01-08 21:37:00.
The article was hand-picked and curated for you by the Editorial Team of WP Archives.