Growing your business in a competitive environment is not an easy job. While everyone wants less competition, having no competition is not a good sign as well. Growing in a competitive industry can only be done when you take calculated actions and study the market in depth.
Even if you have not started your business and are thinking of starting a new business, you need to do detailed competitive research. It helps you understand what the current situation of the industry is and on top of that who you are going to compete with.
For this, you can make use of the various market research tools out there and see what your competition looks like. Like those market research tools, today, we will take a look at a very promising marketing tool, SaleSource. Before we jump into the details, let’s take an overall look at this tool.
SaleSource is a powerful marketing tool designed to assist e-Commerce business owners to grow their business faster. You can use features of SaleSource like product analyzer, competitor comparisons, and even trend evaluations to forecast your business growth and future decisions.
SaleSource uses an AI-based environment that works seamlessly with Shopify and further supports all eCommerce platforms, including WooCommerce. If you are running a dropshipping business and are dropshipping from AliExpress, then SaleSource is one of the best tools in the market since it comes with added features for the same.
The tools are divided into four main segments: Store Center, Sale Center, Product Center, and Marketing Center. With these four segments collectively, you can do the following:
- You can see and identify which supplier is the most reliable out of all, with the help of ratings.
- You can see a specific product’s sale locations.
- Since you are in for a long term business, you can see which products are best sellers in the long term.
- You can easily identify and analyze your competitor’s statistics in terms of revenue, best selling products, website visitors, customers, etc.
- You can also see which product will be perfect for your eCommerce store.
This article was written by Team WPLift and originally published on Learn WordPress with WPLift.