Sendinblue is primarily an email marketing service, offering several advanced features like custom automated workflows, workflow templates, advanced segmentation options, and A/B testing. The program also uses a visual email designer with content blocks, making it possible to create dynamic emails with a few quick clicks, doubly so for users already working with WordPress.
Sendinblue offers more than email marketing services, though. The platform offers robust customer relationship management (CRM) tools and, on the higher-paid plans, other tools, like Facebook advertising. You can even attach SMS (text message) marketing plans to your email marketing plan.
Sendinblue is also known for reasonable pricing, including a generous free plan that lets you access most of the platform’s email marketing features. We’ll take a closer look at that, including how it compares to other email marketing tools, in the rest of this article.
Sendinblue pricing plans 💳
⚙️ Notable features
- Unlimited contacts
- Up to 300 emails per day
- Automated workflow builder + templates
- Advanced segmentation
- CRM tools
This plan is 100% free and includes the ability to manage unlimited contacts. However, there are some notable limitations:
- Sending limit of 300 emails per day. Note that each email delivered to somebody’s inbox counts as an email sent. This means if you send one campaign to 300 users, it will be counted as your full 300 emails for the day. If you have 600 subscribers, you’ll need to send your campaign out over two days. Sendinblue will stagger emails across a 1,200-person list automatically, but this significantly reduces your ability to run time-sensitive promotions.
- Marketing automation limit of 2,000 users. You can only target up to 2,000 users with any given marketing automation.
- Lack of A/B testing. There are other Sendinblue features that are limited to the premium plans, but this one is the most notable, since A/B testing is an incredibly effective way to improve your email marketing campaigns over time.
Users on the free plan are also limited to email support.
🙋♀️ Who this plan is best for
The Sendinblue free plan is ideal for small businesses that want access to advanced tools for growing their email list.
⚙️ Notable features
The Lite plan includes everything in the free plan, plus:
- No daily sending limit
- Ability to get the Lite+ add-on for access to A/B testing, the ability to remove the Sendinblue logo from signup forms and emails, and advanced analytics
The Sendinblue Lite plan operates on a sliding scale with four levels:
- $25/month (or $22.50/month when billed annually) for up to 20,000 emails per month
- $32/month (or $28.80/month
This article was written by Dianna Gunn and originally published on CodeinWP.