Ahrefs is undoubtedly one of the best all in one SEO tools which offer a lot of features such as keyword explorer, site explorer, backlink checker etc.
In fact, they have a HUGE data for over 150 million keywords in the US alone along with 150+ other countries.
But if you’re searching for a few other cheaper (or better) Ahrefs alternatives, this post is for you where you’ll find 15 of the best free and paid alternatives to Ahrefs.
So without further ado, let’s find out the list of top Ahrefs competitors and similar to Ahrefs tool to use in 2020.
15 Best Ahrefs Alternatives for All SEOs, Marketers and Bloggers
1. SEMrush: Grab 30 Days FREE Trial (Worth $99.95)
Hands down SEMrush is one of the best Ahrefs alternatives. It offers you a huge collection of SEO tools including;
- Keyword research
- Brand monitoring
- Backlink analysis
- Site audits
- Competitor analysis
- And the list goes on
We’re using SEMrush SEO tool for more than 4 years now and we’re extremely satisfied with it. If you’re looking for an all in one SEO toolkit, SEMrush is the best choice for you.
SEMrush offers 3 pricing plans which include:
- Pro starts at $99.95 monthly
- Guru starts at $199.95 monthly
- Business starts at $399.95 monthly
Here’s how the dashboard of SEMrush looks like;
So what are you waiting for?
Click on this special link to grab 30 days free trial from SEMrush (worth $99.95)
- All in one SEO toolkit where you can get access to almost all the SEO related tasks including keyword research, site audits, competitor research and so on
- Easily track the broken links
- You can effectively find all the technical and SEO related issues using their site audit feature
- Compare your domain with up to 5 domains (and find who’s ranking well and who’s not)
- Track your keyword rankings
- SEMrush is widely used by over 4 million people around the world
- You can find and estimate traffic of any website in the world
- You can easily find profitable keywords in any niche
- Track your brand mentions
- A great SEO toolkit which is mostly similar to Ahrefs (in terms of features)
- Reporting as SEMrush
This article was written by Anil Agarwal and originally published on BloggersPassion: Learn SEO Blogging with An Expert.