Building an official website for your business should be one of the top priorities for every entrepreneur. Fortunately, in today’s age, creating a website does not have to put a hole in your wallet.
There is a bevy of free tools available that let anyone build a site quickly and easily.
Before Getting Started
Although it is easy to pick a tool from the list, you should be clear about what type of website builder you want to use. This will depend on the following considerations:
- Your requirements: For instance, do you want to offer only an overview of your business with contact details, or do you want a complete eCommerce solution?
- Domains and hosting: Even if you build a website for free, you will still require a domain and a hosting channel. Check whether your chosen website builder allows you to do this or whether you have to work with other providers.
- Integration with plugins: Most website builders rely heavily on plugins that will allow the users to tweak the design to their own requirements. This will allow you to expand the usability of your website as your business scales up.
With this in mind, let us take a look at some of the best website-building tools available for entrepreneurs today for free.
Free Website-Building Tools for Entrepreneurs
1. Wix – Best All-Rounder
Over the years, Wix has evolved into a full-fledged website builder packed with tons of features. The most appealing aspect about this platform is that it uses a drag-and-drop editor – making it a breeze for anyone to think creatively.
Wix comes loaded with integrated themes of specific categories. In other words, whether you are building an online store exclusively for women or a write my essay for me site primarily targeting students – you can find a prebuilt design that works for you. You will only have to customize it to make the website unique for your business.
The pricing plans start from free and go as high as $42 per month for business VIPs.
What we like:
- Ease of use with drag-and-drop
- Free domain for one year with premium plans
- Extremely customizable with an inbuilt image library
What it lacks:
- Although the platform is relatively easy to use, for the first time, it can be confusing because of the dozens of options. An easier onboarding with a tutorial or guide could solve this issue.
Another popular drag-and-drop website builder is Weebly. The tool serves best for online stores since it comes with integrated email marketing and SEO tools. You can also make changes to your Weebly site on the move using your phone.
Similar to Wix, Weebly also comes with different pricing plans for users. However, the free plan for Weebly
This article was written by Editorial Staff and originally published on WP Newsify.