Are you searching for the best Grammarly alternatives in 2021 for mistake-free writing?
Well, your search ends here!
Grammarly is undoubtedly one of the best proofreading tools available in the market but that does not mean there are no other apps like Grammarly out there.
So, if you’re not happy with Grammarly for any reason or just exploring the best apps like Grammarly before making a final decision which software you should go with – we have got you covered.
That’s why, in this post, we have included the best premium alternatives to Grammarly along with it’s free alternatives.
So, without further ado, let’s dive in.
But before that, let’s have a quick overview of Grammarly so that you can differentiate Grammarly from the other sites like Grammarly mentioned below effectively.
Grammarly in Action (2021)
Grammarly is an AI-powered online writing assistant that helps you express yourself with ease.
It will strengthen your writing by eliminating errors, from grammar and spelling to style and tone.
That is the reason, 30 million people use Grammarly around the world every day.
- Correctness, Clarity, Engagement, Delivery, and Plagiarism detection
- Browser extensions for Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer
- MS Word and MS Outlook add-in
- Google Docs support
- Native apps for Windows and macOS
- Keyboard for iOS and Android
Grammarly offers three different plans that ensure everything you write is clear, engaging, and polished.
This is the free version of Grammarly with basic writing suggestions, best for individuals.
2. Premium (Starting at $11.66 / month)
Grammarly Premium plan facilitates you with style, tone, and clarity improvements, best for writing at work and school.
- Everything in Free
- Clarity-focused sentence rewrites
- Tone adjustments
- Plagiarism detection
- Ensure your work is fresh and original by checking it against 16 billion web pages.
- Word choice
- Formality level
- Additional advanced suggestions
3. Business (Starting at $12.50 / month)
This is the most advanced plan for professional and clear communication for teams of 3 to 149.
- Everything in Premium
- Style guide
- Admin panel
- Centralized billing
- Priority email support
This article was written by Anil Agarwal and originally published on BloggersPassion: Learn Blogging & SEO from Anil Agarwal.