Do you want to know how to sell ebooks like hot cakes? Do you want to know how we generated over 250 sales within first 20 days after the launch? You’re in the right place.
Do people still buy eBooks? Can you make a ton of money selling eBooks?
The answer is YES.
You need two things to earn huge profits with eBooks.
- Quality content
- The right platform to sell your eBooks
If you’re curious to know how to sell your eBooks and make money, this detailed post is a treat for you.
You’ll discover the BEST websites to sell your eBooks online and you’ll also learn how to market ebooks online to increase your profits.
Quick note: If you want to know how to write an eBook from scratch, read this first.
So are you ready to learn? Let’s jump into the details. Let’s first talk about where you can sell your eBooks online in 2020.
How to Sell eBooks: Top 10 Websites to Sell eBooks Online
Gumroad is the perfect platform for bloggers, authors, writers etc to sell their products including eBooks directly to their customers. You can sell digital products including subscriptions, license keys, pre-orders and so on. You can also sell physical products and offer discount codes or promos.
- Sell anything from digital products to physical goods, subscriptions, pre-orders etc
- You can sell multiple versions of a product where your customers can pick between a PDF, ePub or Mobi version of your ebook
- Free plan is available (but the transaction fee is a bit high at 8.5% on each sale)
- All major credits cards are accepted including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB
- PayPal is also integrated to accept payments from your customers
- Easily import your existing email list
- Easily offer discount codes on your products
How much does Gumroad charge?
It offers you both free and premium plans. For free accounts, the fee they take on each sale will be just 8.5% + $0.30 per sale. Gumroad’s premium plan starts at $10 per month (or $108 if you pay annually) and the fee they charge on each sale is 3.5% + $0.30 per sale.
Razorpay offers you a ton of useful tools to accept payments from your customers. You can easily create payment links, sell subscription plans with recurring transactions, and offer invoices to your customers who purchase digital products such as eBooks from you.
- You can add payment gateways to your website or app seamlessly
- You can create custom payment pages
- You can share payment links via an email, SMS, messenger, chatbot etc and get paid instantly
- You can easily create subscription plans with automated recurring transactions
- Offers you 100+ payment modes including Credit/Debit cards, Netbanking, UPI, Wallets
This article was written by Anil Agarwal and originally published on BloggersPassion: Learn SEO Blogging with An Expert.