Imagine a room full of accountants, bookkeepers, and invoicing agents billing your clients, collecting, processing, and instantly depositing their payments into your bank account. That’s what WPMU DEV’s Client Billing does.
Client Billing is an integrated solution that is easy to set up, easy to use…and completely free!
In this article, we’ll explore the full gamut of top-notch features and show you how to set up and automate your client billing by integrating your services, pricing, and clients, with your payment processor account.
“Just now I input all of my websites and hooked it up to client billing, to see my MRR right there motivates me so much I think I will upgrade to the agency plan and push hard with business.” – Web Host Wizards (WPMU DEV Member)
Here are the topics we’ll cover:
There’s a lot to cover, so let’s dive right in.
Feature-packed: Clients & Billing is Loaded
We weren’t kidding when we set out to make an elevated experience out of the customer billing and payment process.
Look at all the features included in Client Billing:
- Bill Clients Fast – Create profitable subscription plans, and track your recurring revenue.
- Invoice with a Click – Professionally branded invoices, automated and ready to send in minutes.
- Clever Client Management – Includes everything you need to monitor clients, invoices, and subscriptions.
- Profitable Plans & Subscriptions – Create tiered plans unique to your business, and maximize revenue.
- Personalized Client Portal – Branded, user-friendly access for clients to remit payments securely.
- Streamlined Payments – One-time or recurring payments, the latter of which auto-charge clients after the first invoice is authorized.
- Per-Client Site Billing – Link subscriptions and invoices to site-specific products or services.
The above features are all part of The Hub, our all-in-one WordPress site management tool.
If you’re a member, you’ve already got access to this power performer. And if you’re not, sign up – it’s free – and The Hub & Client Billing are included.
Configuring The Components in Clients & Billing
Because there’s so much you can do in the Client Billing module, I wanted to lay out how we’ll go through the touchpoints.
- Connect your Stripe account.
- Initial setup of clients and products.
- Branding and your business profile.
- Create and customize invoices.
There’s a lot of great material to unpack, so let’s have at it. 🙂
Connecting To Your Stripe Account
Client payments in The Hub are currently
This article was written by Janette Burhans and originally published on WPMU DEV Blog.