Are you looking for the best WordPress plugins for sidebars and widgets?
Sidebar widgets help you include information on your website that might not otherwise fit. WordPress themes come with sidebar layouts and custom widgets that let you display information on your website. For additional widget options, you can use sidebar and widget plugin.
In this article, we’ll share some of the best WordPress plugins for sidebars and widgets.
Choosing the Best WordPress Plugins for Sidebars and Widgets
Here are a few common examples for WordPress sidebars and widgets that you may want to add to your website:
- Instant navigation: A sidebar navigation menu help users navigate to important pages on your website.
- Contact form: A contact form widget enables your users to connect with you quickly. You can add this widget in the sidebar, footer, or any widget-ready area on your website.
- Contest and giveaway: The best way to run a giveaway is to display it as a sidebar widget
- Ad banners: You can use custom ad widgets to promote niche-related brands and make money online.
- Maps: You can find several WordPress plugins to add maps to your sidebar. These maps are useful to give an idea of your location to users.
- User testimonials: Testimonials act as social proof that foster trust among your audience
WPForms is the most beginner-friendly WordPress contact form plugin that comes with a custom form widget for your sidebar and other widget areas.
This plugin also comes with a drag and drop form builder and a Form Templates addon to create any type of form easily. It allows you to customize the widget settings for your form separately.
Get the WPForms plugin today!
RafflePress is the best WordPress giveaway and contest plugin that offers a custom contest widget for your sidebar, footer, and other widget areas.