Want an easy way to create and manage an event calendar in WordPress?
With an event calendar WordPress plugin, you can create a custom calendar for all your events and embed it on any part of your website. This allows you to schedule events, book registrations, and sell tickets without having to touch a line of code.
In this article, we’ll show you how to create an event calendar for your WordPress site using Sugar Calendar.
Before we begin, let’s be sure if Sugar Calendar is right for you.
Why Use Sugar Calendar to Create a WordPress Event Calendar?
Sugar Calendar is the best event calendar plugin for WordPress sites. It let you display offline and online events like webinars and conferences that are happening every week, month, or the whole year.
You can inform visitors about current and upcoming events and give them easy access to book a seat.
With Sugar Calendar, you can:
- Create multiple color-coded calendars to organize your schedule.
- Categorize events so new website visitors can easily discover what they’re interested in.
- Add detailed information about the events such as event name, location, time, number of attendees, and more.
- Make your event look appealing with images and videos.
- Link to the registration page for your events so visitors can directly register for events they find interesting.
- Get visitors to sign up for updates and email notifications.
- Duplicate events for easy creation of new events.
- Set up time zone conversions for visitors around the world.
- Monetize your events using payment options.
You can even integrate third-party services such as Google Calendar, iCal, and more to sync your events and create a calendar feed.
All the calendars you create will be fully responsive and load fast on any device. This helps to improve the user experience which in
This article was written by Alina Manandhar and originally published on IsItWP – Free WordPress Theme Detector.